O GAUGE GE 44-TON CENTER-CAB SCALE SWITCHER IN 3 NEW VERSIONS
At 88,000 pounds, the 44-Tonner was designed specifically for one-man operation to get around the “90,000 Pound Rule” that would have required a fireman. Featuring dual motors with flywheel and the True Blast® Plus sound system, our Williams by Bachmann scale versions with new roadnames or roadnumber are ready for smooth operation on your 3-Rail O Gauge railroad.
• die-cast frame
• die-cast trucks
• dual motors with flywheel
• prototypical scale dimensions
• electronic reverse board with directional lockout
• LED lighting
• True Blast® Plus 16-bit polyphonic sound including prime mover, horn, and bell
• engineer cab figure
• flush-mounted windshield with separate wipers
• navigates O-27 curves
• length 9" coupler to coupler; height 3.25"
SHIPPING NOW! MSRP $429.95 each
Item No. 23105 PENNSYLVANIA RAILROAD #9331 (new roadnumber)
Item No. 23106 CANADIAN NATIONAL #1 (new roadname)
Item No. 23107 UNION PACIFIC #1399 (new roadname)
Other roadnames available:
Item No. 23102 SANTA FE #465 (black & silver)
Item No. 23103 SOUTHERN #1957
Item No. 23104 DENVER & RIO GRANDE WESTERN™ #42
Posted on 2017-01-03 09:31:31
Copyright 2015 Bachmann Industries, Inc.