STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 18, 2017, 03:34:00 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  Thomas & Friends Culdee & Lord Harry for N scale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Thomas & Friends Culdee & Lord Harry for N scale  (Read 2951 times)
Jock The New Engine

Jock is the best in my opinion!

View Profile
« on: May 06, 2007, 02:57:33 PM »

Can anyone tell me what kind of N scale 0-6-0 chassis that has small wheels that would fit in the Ertl Lord Harry and Culdee?  It needs to be a small chassis, I want to make my very own Culdee Fell Railway Layout in my room!  Please help!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 09:46:37 PM by eddierools » Logged

Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.
Jock The New Engine

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 03:07:40 PM »

Oh, by the way, this is a question for HenryBlue and The Bach-Man just to let everyone know.....

Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.
Guilford Guy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2007, 05:47:04 PM »

so er why did you address it to anyone...
There is an edit button by the way....

Alex

Henryblue
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2007, 09:19:16 AM »

Heres a Tutorial I made...

click on the picture to view

ad heres the chassis needed http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXEDW8&P=7

« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 09:21:29 AM by Henryblue » Logged
Jock The New Engine

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 10:10:07 AM »

Thanks HenryBlue!  Your instructions helped me make my own Godred for N scale!  I didn't use the chassis you used for Patrick though, I used a Life-Like chassis (sorry for not using a Bachmann chassis). Embarrassed  I'm happily playing with it, but now I need instructions on how to make my own rolling stock, can anybody help please?  I would really appreciate it! Smiley

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: