STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 20, 2018, 06:53:07 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  On30
| | |-+  documentations
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: documentations  (Read 1633 times)
pjf

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2010, 03:51:33 PM »

Mr Bach Man, just purchased a new 4 6 0 #12 ET & WNC, I am as giddy as a child.
One question should there be any instruction sheet or parts list included in the box. I got none. All my other purchases 2 8 0 and 2 6 0s came with printed materials. Thank you.

Peter
d. calloway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 05:18:01 PM »

I bought an ET&WNC green #12 last year and love mine too!!!  Mine came with the following papers: Complete folding parts sheet,warranty sheet,Radius of no less than 22"sheet,interchangeof domes sheet,warranty card,and a information sheet on theDCC NMRA decoders. It also came with a small bag of"coal" and lots of extra parts.Hope this helps!!!  Does your engine have sound, and if so how does it sound? I had to add sound to mine, and Bachmann says the new sound version has the correct "fixed" whistle. Enjoy!!  Dwayne Calloway
pjf

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 07:41:56 PM »

Dwayne thank you for your reply. Your post prompted me to look in the box again and the papers were hiding behind the liner.
I have 4x10 seasonal layout and already have 4 locos but I just had to buy this #12. IT IS TRUE  ONE CAN GET ADDICTED TO THE GREEN BOX. I have a DC layout and a couple of MRC Sound Modules,  one will find itself in my new beautiful green engine. Regards

Peter
pjf

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 08:01:41 PM »

ps. I hope it will run on 18" radius. The 2 8 0s have the same note re 22" radius but they run fine on 18". I have a 3" straight section to lead into the "turnouts' to keep my 2 8 0s from derailing.

Peter
Dusten Barefoot

Determind to get some E.T.&.W.N.C On30 models

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 08:48:40 PM »

She'll turn on an 18" radius, no problem, but you might want to add some extra weight to the lead truck. It would continuously derail, if it went up a grade or hit a bump. All'n'all, the engine is a beauty, and runs as smooth as a penny flattend on the tracks.

Rock On!
Dusten

I know I pester the hell out of everone over a 4-6-0
E.T.&.W.N.C, TWEETSIE, LINVILLE.
www.tweetsierailroad.com
http://www.johnsonsdepot.com/crumley/tour1.htm
#12 and 10-Wheelers
Black River & Southern
Rock On & Live Strong
Dusten
d. calloway

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 01:49:17 PM »

Dustin is right. I added a small lead weight and LUBED the axleson the lead truck, and put her to work!! So far, It has been a great little engine!! Just like the real ones. Wink  Have Fun!!  Dwayne Calloway
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: