STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 22, 2018, 08:25:25 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Williams by Bachmann
| | |-+  WBB SP Daylight gs4
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WBB SP Daylight gs4  (Read 1189 times)
eric22

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2010, 04:21:02 PM »

Hi I'm relatively new to the hobby and have 4 trains consisting of Lionel ATSF Hudson Warhorse, Lionel New york Central Starter set, K-Line Conrail Sd-90, and the Newcomer WBB SP daylight.  First off I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this train. I wish I would have found this train before spending my money on a starter set or my diesel conrail.  But you live and learn.  Currently I'm running two trains both on the floor and my plans are to build a table 5x8 within the month.  Now to the question at hand  Roll Eyes I want to upgrade the sound of my daylight train the whistle and bell sound great but cannot be played simultaneously.  Also I wanted to add chuffing and crew talk like PS2 would the true blast II answer these needs?  I keep reading in discussion boards that it is an easy install.  Any help would be greatly appreciated
eric22

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 12:08:08 AM »

bump for a newbie
3rail
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 10:06:54 AM »

Hello Eric,

The True Blast II is the same board installed in your locomotive with a whistle and bell.  We do not offer an upgrade board with chuff and crew talk at this time.

Regards,
3rail
DominicMazoch

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 12:35:44 AM »

Lionel did make a 6464 sized REA boxcar with TrainSounds.  If there is a way to reduce the volume of the SG tender to 0, then that might be an easier work around.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: