STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 21, 2018, 03:19:33 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  HO
| | |-+  model videos & Sound questions
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: model videos & Sound questions  (Read 1072 times)
Rob Montanye

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2007, 08:25:48 PM »

Hello,

I have gathered most of my sound units together into short video clips which I think are better then the little audio clips I have to hunt to find across the 'Net.

http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/RDFlambouyant/model/model.html

I also pose the question of what sound decoders would work best for the locomotives listed under the video links. Everything's labeled to who made it, & roadname/locomotive type.

As always tho, streaming is not of good quality, so you'll have to right-click & save the video before you get a good video with non-broken sound. Tongue Still working on speeding the site up for streaming options.

Thanks guys/gals,
Bob
WoundedBear
A Derailed Drag Racer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 10:42:23 PM »

Nice vids......often wondered what the Shay sounded like.

As for your streaming ability.....I had no trouble....they started to play 5 seconds after left clicking the links and played smoothly in Quicktime.

Sid

Rob Montanye

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 11:08:17 PM »

Considering it's not my server, I'm surprised the streaming worked well. There's a limiter cap on there that I have no control over. Tongue

Am a bit confused as to why a Divx would play as a quicktime file, but if it worked for you, hey great.

There's one locomotive I didn't get time to tape, & that was a Broadway Limited NW2 that's been kitbashed up into an SW1. I'll have it up there sometime this week.

Thanks,
Bob
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: