STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2017, 08:07:12 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Plasticville U.S.A.
| | |-+  Missing Parts
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Missing Parts  (Read 2403 times)
cbrdrgn2911

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2012, 09:39:50 PM »

What does one do if there are pieces missing for the Plasticville kits? I'm new to Model Railroading and until I get better with handcrafting buildings I'm using Plasticville Kits. Can someone tell me where to go? or whom to speak with?
the Bach-man
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 10:51:08 PM »

Dear CB,
Call the service department.
If you're the original purchaser of the kit, and it's still in production, we'll send the parts. If it's an older or second-hand kit, there are a couple of sources of repro parts.
Have fun!
the Bach-man
trains516

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 11:52:06 PM »

Do to the fact that BACHMANN does not sell spair parts like ATHEARN does you mite get stuck for what you need.

CHESK OUT THIS WEB SITE:  tandem@tandem-associates.com  they have ROPODUCTION PARTS parts.
phillyreading

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 03:51:39 PM »

Tandem may have some parts, but there are parts that are just NOT available or were sold as extra's. Don't try to find a roof or any brackets for a signal bridge.

Lee F.
cbrdrgn2911

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 01:39:14 AM »

All it was Is I just got a new Switch House and it says it comes with a figure holding a Lantern, I Can't seem to find it. I just got the product from a Train Shop but they are not too smart when it comes to these kind of things (hiring Teenagers that cant tell a Locomotive from a Loco Taco) I've given them several questions RE: Bachmann Parts and they don't have a clue.
phillyreading

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 02:53:03 PM »

You may have to go to a train show for the parts, look for somebody selling Plasticville parts.
Or go to a smaller hobby shop that has decent staff.

Lee F.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: