STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 18, 2017, 10:55:07 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  Rosie Coming Soon or later?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Rosie Coming Soon or later?  (Read 4952 times)
TrainFan97

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2017, 02:38:31 AM »

At least Oliver and Rosie's images are both out of the way now. We're just waiting on Rheneas. The 2017 announcements will be made literally any moment now. It is imminent. You know it's coming. Feeling excited and nervous.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 02:50:38 AM by TrainFan97 » Logged
HLC Railroad

Steam Locomotive Enthusiast

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2017, 10:32:45 AM »

I also just noticed that we have a price tag for Rosie. I think we were all too concerned about the picture to notice that she now has a price on their website. I'm hoping that we see a model at the upcoming train show because that will shed a bit more light on the situation. I highly doubt that at this point we'll get a headlamp (but I'd like even a non working one) but we may get a new livery. You never know. For all we know we're looking at an early model and that when season 21 starts being produced they'll switch the livery. You never know. I just don't think the headlamp is coming because there'd have to be something done to the model to accommodate for it AND it could be easily broken off. Remember this is intended for children who watch the show.

A Small Railroad for All Locomotives, well except for those Amtrak locos that never get anyone to their destination on time.
HLC Railroad

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2017, 07:18:22 PM »

It would appear someone has fixed this model, for just about everyone. Here's a few pictures...

https://mobile.twitter.com/SodorRyModeler/status/830473499416236033

A Small Railroad for All Locomotives, well except for those Amtrak locos that never get anyone to their destination on time.
UPTODAY

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2017, 01:18:30 AM »

Rosie's final picture is on Bachmann twitter.No headlight,check it out!!!!!!

UPTODAY

UPTODAY
Toad139

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2017, 03:14:05 AM »

Has anyone else noticed that she doesn't seem to have brake pipes? It could just be the prototype but it's a little odd knowing that basically every other engine in the range has them. (except for engines they purposely didn't give them to like Duck or Toby)
Metal

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2017, 05:34:11 PM »

No one seemed to post, but for the Rosie fans out there, unlike many, I'll be nice enough to post here.

HLC Railroad

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2017, 09:08:09 PM »

Rosie is coming in June-July according to a video by bachmann which is in the Rheneas thread.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: