STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 18, 2017, 12:42:33 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  Bachmann Rheneas coming Early March
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: Bachmann Rheneas coming Early March  (Read 12515 times)
TrainFan97

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2017, 03:44:16 PM »

Considering he was first seen back in February, they must be trying to get a HUGE supply of models, possibly in time for Christmas. Let's hope he does make it.

Also, fingers crossed Peter Sam gets announced for 2018. Rusty might be revealed at that time as well (mid February).
Plow Bender

If you can't beat them, hire someone to do it...

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2017, 11:25:19 AM »

Considering he was first seen back in February, they must be trying to get a HUGE supply of models, possibly in time for Christmas. Let's hope he does make it.

Also, fingers crossed Peter Sam gets announced for 2018. Rusty might be revealed at that time as well (mid February).

I think Bachmann is trying to get a large supply built up in time for Christmas in efforts to avoid the shortage of stock that they had with Skarloey.  Personally I don't think even that's going to work, considering the narrow gauge range literally flies off the shelves.  Bottom line here is, don't hesitate to get the model when it becomes available.

As for Rusty, I'm saying mid February as well.  I did have hopes of seeing him in time for Christmas, but we haven't even got as much as an update from Bachmann about him, which leads me to believe we probably won't hear anything on the model till next year.  Possibly get an update on the model along with the 2018 announcements.

-Rusty

"Difficult things take time.  Impossible things take a little longer."
DucktheGWREngine08

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2017, 11:38:32 AM »

They have an official image of Rheneas on the store site now.
HLC Railroad

Steam Locomotive Enthusiast

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2017, 11:41:23 AM »

They have an official image of Rheneas on the store site now.
The picture is right here: http://shop.bachmanntrains.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=5898

He looks as good as Skarloey in my opinion, I wonder how well he'll run. Only one way to find out I guess.

A Small Railroad for All Locomotives, well except for those Amtrak locos that never get anyone to their destination on time.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: