Williams Electric Trains Catalogs and Flyers Online!

Started by GovB, April 25, 2017, 12:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GovB

Williams Electric Trains Catalogs and Flyers Online!

I have scanned and converted all of my Williams catalogs and flyers, 53 in all so far, beginning with the 1972 advertisement in the May issue of The TTOS Bulletin and ending with the Williams 2006 catalog. It has taken some time to do but I'm sure some of you Williams fans will enjoy them. I have also included some assembly instruction sheets for some early passenger kits. These are PDFs are full size scans of B&W and color originals. Some are very large files. The 1992 Williams Passenger Car Bonanza (Foldout) PDF is 130MB so I hope you have broadband or greater connection. There are a few, 6 or so, that are cover pages and only 1MB or less. These PDFs are download only and not available for viewing online.

This collection is not complete as I have more to scan. But it may never be complete as I stopped collecting and I'm running out of space. There are still more out there that I haven't collected. When this is done they are going to the dump unless some kind collector wants to take them off my hands.

If you have items that are not on the list and would like to contribute to it please let me know on this forum. Just copy-n-paste this link into your favorite browser, download and enjoy. :)

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/v2ijt1t62pidc/Williams_Electric_Trains_Catalogs_%26_Flyers

JohnB (aka GovB, DaddyBee, TennesseeMan & Memphisboy)  8)
Happy Rails to You, GovB

GovB

It seems that from the number of downloads that my fellow "Engineers" are enjoying the information. I hope to add several more catalogs/flyers soon.

Thanks, John
Happy Rails to You, GovB