STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 21, 2017, 09:51:34 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  HO
| | |-+  4-6-2 dcc connectors
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 4-6-2 dcc connectors  (Read 500 times)
indian_hills_r_r

View Profile
« on: September 02, 2017, 08:16:47 PM »

i just purchased a Bachmann spectrum 4-6-2 k4 pacific penn #3750 post war w/modern pilot. the tender came with a two wire connector and a 4 connector. The two wire connector wires are broken off. There is wires, one is black , the other is brown. Does anyone know the wiring specs. ?  Is the brown wire closest to the 4 wire connector or is the black one closest. The blowup shows the wires but not the colors.
Yardmaster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 12:58:25 PM »

Is the PCB mounted in the center of the tender or is it mounted on the rear of the tender?
indian_hills_r_r

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 02:23:10 PM »

I haven't opened the tender yet. I am traveling so I don't have all my tools for my trains. I will be home in oct. at which time I will open the tender.
indian_hills_r_r

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 06:21:07 PM »

yardmaster , I opened the tender and found the board in the center of the tender. I also found where and how the wires go. I need to call Bachmann service to see if they can (1.) fix the wire connector  (2) the scrapers behind the drive wheels are bent and can be fixed or replaced. I was looking at digitrax  decoder  dh163 LO which looks like a pcb/decoder with a 8 pin connector on it. I think it would work.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: