STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 24, 2017, 02:26:46 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Large
| | |-+  Peter Witt Trolley
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Peter Witt Trolley  (Read 358 times)
rustypiston

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2017, 03:17:09 PM »

Purchased this unit in 2015, ran it on my outdoor layout for about 10 minutes and put it on the shelf. Today (2017) I took the trolley out for a run and it just sits there.  The red stop light illuminates so I know its getting power. Plus my USA trains GP-7 was running moments before this I'm sure my power supply is adequate.  At first I thought I had the motor power switched off but couldn't locate any switches on the underside. After some examination I removed the bottom pan and located a number of switches. One was set for track power the others I didn't fiddle with.
I checked this forum and it was stated that there was a replacement board for this trolley. I tried the highlighted address to order a new board but that did nothing. Also there is a ill fitting loose board with a bunch of pins connecting it to the switch board, is it supposed to be "drooped down"? Hope some one out there in G scale land can steer me in the right direction.
Thanks
Mike M.
Yardmaster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2017, 11:59:05 AM »

Contact the Bachmann service department during normal operating hours. They will be happy to help you.
http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/service.php
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: