STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 18, 2018, 04:02:22 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  would like to see about a caboose for our thomas kinkaid christmas express train
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: would like to see about a caboose for our thomas kinkaid christmas express train  (Read 791 times)
wayneklinger

View Profile
« on: December 07, 2017, 09:04:40 PM »

We have a Thomas Kinkaid Christmas Express which we started collection about 15 years ago. Wondering if there is a caboose.
Also, just replace both trucks on a passenger car, but light doesn't come on. Soldered the wires. Can the bulb be replaced? I imagine that is difficult if a bulb needs to be replaced.
Also, thanks for the information on the couplers and trucks. Ordered and they are all the right ones.
Ken Clark

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 10:50:59 PM »

Wayne

There was a Thomas Kinkade caboose, I have one, but it is missing the roof, and ladders. Whether the caboose is still available is hard to say.

Ken C
   GWN
Hunt
?
MBB

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 12:06:47 AM »

Wayne,

Click Here    Does this match your train?

Check the wheelsets to be sure insulated side of wheels are positioned correctly in both trucks.  Compare to a car that lights.

Remove the roof to replace light - lift roof above one door. There are five tabs on each side that will release with force as you lift roof from either door end.

wayneklinger

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 04:02:10 PM »

Thank you for the help.  In regard to the caboose, the one I was led to look at is an HO and my train is the original On30, so I think the caboose would be a larger than the rest of the train, but it is cute.
In regard to the light in one of my cars: I was able to open the top and I found the bulb to be broken. So now I want to be sure I order the correct bulb. Thanks
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: