Is Wholesale Trains a reliable store to purchase Bachmann?

Started by Alex Butner, September 16, 2009, 02:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Butner

I have a relevant question I would like to have answered. Is Wholesale Trains a safe and reliable store to purchase Bachmann G scale from? And, is their service good? (Administrators, feel free to move this to the appropriate area if needed)

calenelson

I've ordered from them before, a few aggravating issues with "in-stock" shipping, but other than that, an okay experience. I have place more than one order with them, and would consider them again when buying.

cale

altterrain

Maybe. I have had my issues with them and no longer deal with them.

-Brian
President of

Alex Butner

I was wondering if they are safe to order from and is it worth it especially when the D&S Freight Set is only $187.32? What about eHobbies? Are they good? because they offer free shipping on items over $99 and the only problem is the D&S set is out of stock at their store.

Peter O

I've used them several times and have had no complaints.

Alex Butner

Are you talking about Wholesale Trains or eHobbies? It looks like you're talking about Wholesale Trains, right?

Paul Almquist

I have ordered from them at least 4 times in the last 2 years without any problems of significance.  The items were not Bachmann but that should not make a difference.

paul

Alex Butner

Thanks for your help, everyone!