News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

1:20.3 Passenger Cars

Started by NarrowMinded, October 11, 2009, 03:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Casey_Jones

"Dear All,
I'd love it too, but I'm just telling you the reality of the situation.
Have fun!
the Bach-man"

Ok ...sigh.

Thanks for listening

davey b

the way i look at is bachmann could go 3 ways

dont bother and miss out,,,,,,,,

make a prototypical example,,,,,,,latest  caboose proves you can do it,,

or make up a generic model of the correct scale, with various style sides and window types and roofs fully interchangeable,,,,,,, like the accucraft sides

maby even in kit form,with decent seats and bogies,,, many people love kitbashing and creating something individual

i realise the big seller ie drgw accucraft js has taken a lot of the market  but surely there is something out there which can be made

surely there is enough opinions on here to find away forward,,

ho hum

NarrowMinded

I think bachmann would sell a couple boat loads of these right off. but who knows what the health of bachmann is maybe to big a gamble with this economy right now, I would tell you though I would dump the big hauler caboose and by their new 1:20.3 to run behind the 1:20.3 Passenger cars, and based on the number of views of this topic in a short period of time people are interested for sure.

NM

Here's a idea, if you read this please reply "yes" or "no" wether you would buy Bachmann 1:20.3 Passenger Cars

CCSII

Yes, I would buy two consists (Baggage or Combine, Coach, Coach, Observation.) I would also buy, in addition, an RPO and a Business car.

Rio Garden

8) While we are on the subject, it would be nice to add the rio grande "SILVER VISTA".  If it's done right i'm sure it would sell like hot cakes!  You hit the mark on the caboose ,try it again as you would be the first to mass produce a needed model that's in reach of joe public's pocket. Hope to see a car sporting steel and glass roof down the rails some day soon.  Bruce

davey b

yep  put me down for an initial rake of 5,,,,

combines rpo and whatever else

i think most people who have connies  would buy a few

a decent semi prototypical range of coaches would have sold way more than the new caboose

its just baffling

Rods UP 9000

YES
I would take some
Rodney