Started by metal4life, April 13, 2007, 05:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaTheSwordsman

N-n-November for Edward and Mavis?OUTRAGE!SCANDAL!THE MODELS ARE
DONE AREN'T THEY?YOU SHOULD RELEASE THEM IN MARCH LIKE YOU SAID
EARLIER!YOU KNOW WHAT?I DON'T CARE IF HORNBY IS SO COSTLY.AT LEAST
THEY'RE RELIABLE!IF EDWARD AND MAVIS AREN'T OUT SOON,AS WE HAD BEEN
LED TO BELIEVE THEY WOULD,I'M TAKING MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE!GO
AHEAD AND BAN ME!THEN I'LL NEVER COME BACK,PERIOD!
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Guilford Guy

Quote from: ZeldaTheSwordsman on February 21, 2008, 09:23:49 PM
Buh-bye! Remember to wave and take your Bi-Polar meds....
Alex

Hoople

Looks like they blew a gasket. Again.
-Hoople-

Modeling UP, SP, and D&RGW in colorado between 1930 and 1960.

GIVE US HARRIMAN STEAMERS BACHMANN!

Guilford Guy

Quote from: Hoople on February 21, 2008, 09:45:24 PM
Looks like they blew a gasket. Again.
LOL, maybe their decoder is bad... should send them back to digitraxx or bachmann and get them back in a few months?
Alex

Michael

lol.  wow....     Patience...  Now, was that called for?   And I thought this "smiley ordeal" was taken care of.  It is really tiring, as well as these out bursts.  He'll be back two days tops...   

The Chaz Storm

Dude don't throw a temper tantrum over this kind of stuff.  And I thought Corrie was immature...

BOT

LastQ6

I sincerly hope that you don't do this on the MTF forum, cause we do NOT want this sort of behaviour over something as petty as this, this really was not called for at all, if you have to wait till November or even 2009 to get Edward and Mavis, then just be glad that they are actually being made and stop acting like a child aged between 1 and 2 yrs....
Click below to view all my projects in my new blog

http://www.thethomasmodeller.blogspot.com

The Chaz Storm

If he isn't bothering to listen to us then I think it is best we let the Bach-man take care of him...

In the mean time I REALLY think we should get back on topic.

Anyways have you guys found any websites besides Walther's that takes preorders on the new items that were recently announced?

Diesel #261

Dude I will give you a warning, You wanna end up like my buddie Corrie and not my buddie HenryBlue, Keep up what your doing. >:(
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

The Chaz Storm

Dude, I said we should move on and get back on topic before this situation gets bigger then it really should. 

BOT

Railwaypark

Bachmann,I'll give you a deal:You post the test shots of edward & mavis  in april or may we'll pre order them for about $7.85 how about that for a deal? ;D
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

Guilford Guy

OH MY GOD!
LEARN ABOUT PRODUCTION! THEY WILL SEND HIM THE SHOTS WHEN THEY CAN! LEARN! YOUR NEVER GOING TO GET A JOB WITH THEM! GO BACK AND PLAY WITH YOUR CHOO CHOOS!
Alex

metal4life

Quote from: Railwaypark on February 22, 2008, 10:25:22 PM
Bachmann,I'll give you a deal:You post the test shots of edward & mavis  in april or may we'll pre order them for about $7.85 how about that for a deal? ;D
No. And what's this 'we' crap? We aren't agreeing with you. Just keep to yourself in that imaginary world over there. BACK ON TOPIC, please!

Diesel #261

Ya know I ain't really that eager to get them till I get my Thomas.  I still don't have enough to get it yet. :(
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

Edward2P

Hi, everybody.  It's been a while since I've been here.  I had to make a new profile.  So, is Edward going to look the same as when I watched the show 17 years ago?  Will he have the old face or the new, not as friendly face?  And why are they waiting till now to make Edward?  He was the very first engine to come out of the Rev. W. Awdry's head.  He was the first engine to be thought up for the Reverend's sick son.  Have they released pics of Edward yet?
Edward & Stepney are the greatest engines in the world!