Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Thomas??

Started by smcgill, November 02, 2009, 08:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smcgill

Oh Mr. Bachmann  :o  Any Idea when Thomas is do??? :P

R. J. Raleigh

I am waiting to purchase several of the troublesome trucks........finally after 15 years, something to pull behind my Lynton and Barnstaple.
Hope to see them soon.

calenelson

From Large Scale Central:

http://www.largescalecentral.com/LSCForums/viewtopic.php?id=12039&p=1

QuoteYesterday 13:56:12 MST

Jack Lynch
    E-mail  Website

Re: Thomas...

The eyes move - the face comes off - and they are on the water!

smcgill

So Mr Bachmann is it true? ???

Bucksco

Mr. Bach Man is at the Great Train Fair in Syracuse, New York so I will confirm it for him. Yes Thomas is on the way and will be here very soon.

Mark Oles

We stopped in AC Moore who is now carrying mostly Bachmann HO scale and Lionel O gauge trains.   On the wall were OO Thomas and Percy locomotives.  Luke, my 2 year old,  instantly pointed out Percy.  Thomas was not his first choice.  So, when we got home, I ordered a large scale Percy and troublesome trucks set! 

Checking out some pictures from the iHobby show, the troublesome trucks are going to go well with the aristo 20' gondola and the bobber caboose we got him for his birthday. 

Mark

Jon D. Miller

My dealer just called to say that the Thomas sets have arrived at his distributor.  So, looks like folks will be able to have a new LS Thomas under the tree this year.

One of the "Enthusiastic Children"

JD
Poster Child (unofficial & uncompensated)

calenelson

Kim from Trianworld confirmed that they awaiting their shipment to ship out to blokes like myself! 

RCS gear en route from the Left Coast!

;D

edit for spelling

Mark Oles

tac

Quote from: R. J. Raleigh on November 02, 2009, 08:19:33 PMI am waiting to purchase several of the troublesome trucks........finally after 15 years, something to pull behind my Lynton and Barnstaple. Hope to see them soon.

Have you considered hauling the correct Lynton & Barnstaple wagons behind your 'Lyn'?

The whole series is made by AccuCraft [UK] and available from a few selected dealers in the USA.

tac
www.ovgrs.org

Jon D. Miller

Thomas and his consist arrived at the CD&StL's AJ Yard this afternoon.

Arrived in good condition.  Very well done.

Weather too foul to do any running.  Should be clear tomorrow.  Thomas ran well on a short test track.

One of the Enthusiastic Children"

JD
Poster Child (unofficial & uncompensated)

the Bach-man

Dear All,
Percy and the Troublesome Trucks have arrived.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Mark Oles

Stopped by the Strasburg Railroad yesterday and they had one of the large scale Thomas sets for sale.  It was much bigger than I expected! I didn't have time to look very long, but it was very impressive even in the package!!
Can't wait for Percy!

calenelson

look for mine soon! 

JD, would love to learn more about your dealer...I have no preference here locally, so do most of my shopping mail-order...and yours always delivers before anyone else...off forum is fine as not to take-away from anyone else!

thanks

cale

calenelson

He's here!  Brown Truck Just delivered!  will report back...soon.

now how do I keep this thing hidden till the 25th  ???

cale