News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

new model railroad

Started by bnsfmodeler, April 15, 2007, 11:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin2083

WOW!!! $3000-that's how much I paid for my car!(before you include , having to replace the power steering rack, window regulator, thermostat, and parking brake system, and filling in the holes with bondo then repainting...It's been about a month- time for something else to go wrong or fall off.)

the last person I found in my area into trains launched them at me. I need some new neighbors... anyone willing to trade?

I usually get a little money for birthdays and xmas(around $35 for each), but almost never for easter-just chocolate. for birthdays I usually get a(as in 1) locomotive, usually from athearn. for xmas, maybe 2 locos and occasionally a freight car.

You got lucky and I hope you have lots and lots o' fun.               ... :)
______
|_____|
0|||||0   
||'-#'||

bevernie

IT WAS THIS BIG!!!   REALLY, GUYS!!!!  IT WAS THIS BIG!!!!
anybody want to buy my trains?   NO MAIL SERVICE!! YOU HAVE TO COME GET THEM!!
                                                                                         Ernie
                                                                            Hendersonville, NC
                  OH!!      THANX!!          ;>)
www.3abn.com   www.amazingfacts.com    www.bibleinfo.com

SteamGene

Sad.  You were learning to use the shift key and write coherently.  Remission.  So sad.
Gene
Chief Brass Hat
Virginia Tidewater and Piedmont Railroad
"Only coal fired steam locomotives"

Stephen D. Richards

About 150 are BNSF, 15 are SF, and all the rest are CSX. and i have about 1000 rolling stock, and soon to be more rolling stock. Im thinking about selling my SF and CSX ones they all have DCC decoders inside them and none have sound. You can request a sound installation for a price of 5 dollars, plus the pirce of the decoder that you want. The SF locos include 10 dash 9's, 3 GP60 wide cabs, and 2 GP40's, the CSX include 5 dash9's 15 SD70macs, 3 GP40's and 2 SD40-2's. so if you interested, just ask and ill list the price. but when u ask make sure u list the loco that you want and what railroad, remember im only selling the CSX and SF!!!!

bnsf-   I'd be interested in the CSX motive power.  List items you are considering, pictures of items, and expected prices!  We can start from there.    Stephen

bnsfmodeler

hello, stephen, thanks for your interest in my motive power, but unfortunatly, i have already sold all of them, well not sold them, but i gave a few to the CSX guy in my interchange group, and my brother is started to get into model railroading, so i gave those to him, he has chose to model CSX, he will share my layout with me. But thank you so much for your interest in them i hope you find what you are looking for.

thanks again

regards

Stephen D. Richards

bnsf,
   Not a problem.  Thanks anyway.    Stephen

Hoople

Something tells me that was a lie to make it so he couldn't sell them...
-Hoople-

Modeling UP, SP, and D&RGW in colorado between 1930 and 1960.

GIVE US HARRIMAN STEAMERS BACHMANN!

pdlethbridge

million times...Exaggerate...Dah   it was a joke 8)

Hoople

Quote from: bnsfmodeler on April 28, 2007, 02:20:53 AM
lol wut ever hoople

Quoted. Reported.
-Hoople-

Stephen Warrington

Also reported as well, we do not need such language on this board when young people are present and active. If you cant act like an adult then leave and go post somewhere else.

Stephen

Hoople

Quote from: Stephen Warrington on April 28, 2007, 05:00:46 PM
Also reported as well, we do not need such language on this board when young people are present and active. If you cant act like an adult then leave and go post somewhere else.

Stephen

Amen to that.
-Hoople-

Paul M.

Quote from: pdlethbridge on April 28, 2007, 10:32:39 AM
million times...Exaggerate...Dah   it was a joke 8)

I realized that.  I think everybody except bnsfmodeler realized that. He sure didn't ..

-Paul
[
www.youtube.com/texaspacific

Paul M.

Quote from: Hoople on April 28, 2007, 01:45:18 PM
Quote from: bnsfmodeler on April 28, 2007, 02:20:53 AM
lol wut ever hoople

Quoted. Reported.

Hey everybody, Plasser's bnsf-twin is here! Seems to have inherited the foul language, the bad grammar, in short: everything about Plasser!  >:( >:(

-Paul
[

Paul M.

Oh wait...

Plasser never figured out how to use the "delete" button. bnsfmodeler has.

It's evolution, y'all!

-Paul
[

jsmvmd

Dear Guys,

Certain language is not to be used in public forums. I think you know what I mean. Would you please limit comments to railroading items?

Best Wishes,

Jack