News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Photos for the Gallery of the 2-6-6-2?

Started by ksivils, October 28, 2009, 08:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ksivils

Mr. Bachmann,

Since a working sample of the upcoming 2-6-6-2 has been in the states and displayed, have you, or would/could you please post the normal series of photographs of upcoming locomotives in the gallery?

Thanks!

the Bach-man

Dear Kevin,
I have several pictures to post, but I'm having gallery issues again. When they're resolved, I'll get 'em up.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Lemurien

Allamuchy Joe

Are there any pictures of these locomotives next to current Bachmann Products? Maybe the 2-8-0 or 2-6-0?

I would love to order one of these through my LHS, but it may be too big for my layout.

ksivils

Any photos of the 2-6-6-2 for the Gallery yet?

Thanks!

ksivils

Mr. Bachmann,

If you have been fortunate enough to get your hands on one of the new On30 2-6-6-2s would you be so kind as to not only post some photos of this locomotive on the Gallery, but to include some, or at least one, photo of how the coupler is mounted on the tender?

Thanks!

Frisco

Here's some pictures/video that I got at the Worlds Greatest Hobby on tour when it came to Puyallop.

The one in the picture above that was running sounded very good, although not ver articulatedly  :P
Here's a  video of it running, I think the size was very well proportioned to the Bachmann freight cars.

I'm very happy with how it looks, I still stand by my belief that the pre-production sample is UGLY, but after seeing the model in person I'll be adding one to the roster once they've been out for a little while (since the price seems to loose about $50 after its been out for six months or so). Altogether it looks like a nice addation to the Bachmann ON30 lineup (and the cabooses looked very good to, by the way).
Ryan