Slow Downloading from Bachmann Web Site

Started by jsmvmd, April 18, 2007, 08:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rich R

Don't know if this will be of any help to figure out what the problem is but I've noticed a few things.

1. Site is very slow to start during the login process. Could time out.
2. Login is very slow.
3. Very slow to add posts.
4. very slow to log out.

Once logged in, it's pretty fast to switch between posts or scales and that part seems normal.

That help anyone with the diagnosis?

Rich R

HoboHarley

Its been 2 days since I logged in re slow down on this site. It is still slow. I"m not haveing this issue with any other down load sites. Sorry Bach man

Bill Baker

Yeah, let me throw my hat into the ring too.  It's still slow, but better than what it was yesterday.  Where's Nigel when you need him? :)
Bill

the Bach-man

Dear All,
We are looking into it. Interestingly, tonight it was slow to open for me, too...
It seems normal now that I'm in, though.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

pdlethbridge

Ask your admin if he  has changed any software settings the last 2 or 3 weeks. As the problem is being reported world wide, it's good that it is being looked into. Thanks, Paul

chucknlead

It's fast again!!!  Woooooooooohooooooo!!!
Choooooo----------Choooooooo

NelsOn-30

Nelson

Notka Lake Logging & Navigation RR

pdlethbridge

rikc9

BIG BEAR

Mine never went to slow-mo, BUT I haven't logged out since sign-up.
my bad, worked good for me.
         Hey B-Man, is staying logged in or not logging out a BAD thing?

P.S. I am on this site alot, and almost every day.

Barry

Barry,

...all the Live long day... If she'd let me.

Atlantic Central

Yes, it had been a little slow for about a week, all seems fine now. Additionally, the problem I mentioned in another thread about having problems when using my AOL browser are now gone. Must have been a Bachmann site problem after all.

Sheldon

HoboHarley

I have just come on and the program is back to its old speedy self.

Rich R

YUP! seems to be the same old fast loading forum we all love again!

Cheers,
Rich R
Florida's Space Coast

rikc9

Quote from: Atlantic Central on April 22, 2007, 12:26:51 PM
Yes, it had been a little slow for about a week, all seems fine now. Additionally, the problem I mentioned in another thread about having problems when using my AOL browser are now gone. Must have been a Bachmann site problem after all.

Sheldon

Yeah, for a while they had no clue that they had no clue. We had to do a lot to clue them in.
Geeks.

rikc9