News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Track for On30

Started by BKJ, December 07, 2009, 01:35:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebtbob

Hello All,

If you go to www.flickr.com and look up my album,  you will find four pictures of On30 track and turnouts.   I am enclosing the flex track pic here
Or at least the link.   Here it goes......[imghttp://farm3.static.flickr.com/2723/4166961489_de0f774494_m.jpg][/img]
Bob Rule, Jr.
Hatboro, Pa
In God We Trust
Not so much in Congress
GATSME MRRC - www.gatsme.org

ebtbob

Tried to put this pic in the above reply,  let me try again......for the last time.

Bob Rule, Jr.
Hatboro, Pa
In God We Trust
Not so much in Congress

ebtbob

I give up.....just go to my Flickr account
Bob Rule, Jr.
Hatboro, Pa
In God We Trust
Not so much in Congress

NarrowMinded

These Are ebtbobs photos

is this what your trying to post?

Mike_AA9ZY

I have my switching layout up fairly high (48") and I'm 5'4". I don't really see the top of the track.

ebtbob

Narrow Minded.....that is the one.   Thanks.   I cannot figure what I am doing wrong because I have posted pix here in the past.
Bob Rule, Jr.
Hatboro, Pa
In God We Trust
Not so much in Congress

vroc3349

I for one can not agree with the idea that HO track looks "GOOD ENOUGH".  It is too far out of scale in tie spacing, tie length and overall dimentions.
Yes it will cost a little more but it's worth the money to be because balasting to the cover the ties looks worse.

vroc3349

BKJ

OK, so out of the available track, which one is preferred Peco or ME?

Why do you like the one you use?

Thanks all!

NarrowMinded

ebtBob,
It appears a trip to the eye doctor would cure your picture posting issue. in your first attempt the bracket that should be next to Img] is missing and then found at the end of the url after jpg] as shown.   ::)

NM

ebtbob

Thankyou sir.....I will be on the lookout for the placing of the brackets.
Bob Rule, Jr.
Hatboro, Pa
In God We Trust
Not so much in Congress

Mike_AA9ZY

Where can I find reasonable priced ME On30 track? I may use the Atlas track in the background. I noticed that Micro-Mark has it, but can I get it cheaper?

BKJ

Mike, here is one place that carries ME track

http://www.internettrains.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGYA&Store_Code=IT&Category_Code=OSCNARTRK

I don't know how it compares price wise but I will be checking it out soon as well.

mabloodhound

Don't forget e-bay.   Her's one http://cgi.ebay.com/12-sections-On30-PECO-SL-500-Flex-track-36-New-in-box_W0QQitemZ220522825135QQcmdZViewItemQQptZModel_RR_Trains?hash=item33582f45af
that you might get for a good price.   I know it's not ME but they are compatible if you're using code 100.
Dave Mason

D&G RR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
"In matters of style, swim with the current;
in matters of principle, stand like a rock."   Thos. Jefferson

The 2nd Amendment, America's 1st Homeland Security

BKJ

Hi everyone,

If anyone has some extra PECO track or switches and want to sell them send me a note.

Thanks,

Bruce