News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Hannukah Train

Started by Joe323, December 14, 2009, 11:31:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe323

This year I added a homemade Hanukkah train to my holiday train collection. However I was wondering if anyone has ever commercially produced a Hanukkah train? Anyone know?

tac

Quote from: Joe323 on December 14, 2009, 11:31:23 PM
This year I added a homemade Hanukkah train to my holiday train collection. However I was wondering if anyone has ever commercially produced a Hanukkah train? Anyone know?

Nope.

tac
www.ovgrs.org

CNE Runner

Joe - I, also, haven't heard of a Hanukkah train...although there could be a good market here among the 'Reformed'. Some friends have a Hanukkah Bush that also features a Middle Eastern-type village beneath. One of these families runs an inexpensive HO train set around the bottom. I wonder what kind of train would be appropriate for this use?

Joyous Hanukkah,
Ray
"Keeping my hand on the throttle...and my eyes on the rail"

Joe Satnik

Dear Joe,

Shalom !

K-line 3-Rail-O on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350277580187

(Scroll down for photos.)

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joe Satnik

If your loco is too heavy to lift, you'd better be able to ride in, on or behind it.

tac

Quote from: Joe Satnik on December 15, 2009, 12:40:47 PM
Dear Joe,

Shalom !

K-line 3-Rail-O on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350277580187

(Scroll down for photos.)

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joe Satnik

Boker Tov, Joe!!  and for the Hannukah boxcar - only in America. ;D

tac

Joe323

Well there you gto mr. Bach Man, a new niche market.

CNE Runner

This proves that any question, however distantly related to model railroading, has an answer on the Bachmann Trains Forum. How about a tank car for Seder wine? Then again there is the always popular dreidel gondola. As tac said; "...only in America." [Neil Diamond is proud of you son.]

Ray
"Keeping my hand on the throttle...and my eyes on the rail"