Rare 89395 WP&Y 2004 P-Coach White Pass & Yukon "Lake Tagish"

Started by bdelmo, December 17, 2009, 04:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bdelmo

I have been searching for approximately one year trying to find:

89395   WP&Y   248   2004   P-Coach   White Pass & Yukon   "Lake Tagish"   P      Track Power Lights   $77.00    Metal Railings

Has anyone found a retailer with one or more of these Jackson Sharp coaches to purchase?

Bryan

Loco Bill

As I understand it the run of that car was very low.  It did come out in 2004 and was in the catalog til 2006.    WP&Y is one of the most popular road names. It is doubtful this car will be rerun any time soon, so your best bet is to put in a search on Ebay with email notification so that you get an email if one shows up! 

Best of luck finding one!!
Loco Bill,
Roundhouse Foreman
Missouri Western Railway

Unnofficial Historian of Bachmann Large Scale Products

bdelmo

I just ordered it from a web site that I do not recall seeing before in my searches here.

The stock looks recently updated there, so maybe I will get lucky and it will arrive for Christmas!

bdelmo

I expected someone (over 120 hits here) to ask me where I found Bachmann 89395 WP&Y 2004 P-Coach "Lake Tagish" listed for sale.  It was Peachcreek Shops in MD, which I learned today did not have it in stock, nor did it ever have it, by making a call there.

This is exactly the problem  with Internet sales that I had with this search in the past- namely, listing items without stock information and taking orders without any notifications back.

Perhaps, someone reading this messagel has a 89395 for sale?

granpab

Sorry that it took me so long to reply.  I only have 1 Yukon unit - It's the one that you want.
If you're still interested please email me using the link at the left of this page.

bdelmo

I missed seeing your reply until now, nine months later.  I will buy this now if still available. 

Please let me know your cost including shipping and I will either make payment using PayPall given your e-mail address account there or mail a check.

I sent you an e-mail using the Bachmann system with my contact information.