News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

HO Excursion Car Release Date set WAY Back!

Started by martin_lumber, April 23, 2007, 12:20:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin_lumber

I just looked on Walthers's web site, and saw that the release date for the Excursion Cars has been pushed back from May 31, 2007 to the beginning of 2009! Is there a tooling problem that pushed it so far back, lack of interiest?

Phil

jschmid

where exaactly on the walthers website is that? i couldnt find it. :-\

tonycook1966

Bad News, if it's correct...had been looking forward to these models.

Bach Man, any news on the delay or what's up with the HO-scale Excursion Cars???

Tony Cook
HO-Scale Trains Resource
ho-scaletrains.net

Mr. Gumby

tonycook1966

The cars in question are:

#17432 Open-Sided Excursion Car with Seats -- Durango & Silverton  HO  30.00 31-Dec-2008     

#17445 Open-Sided Excursion Car with Seats -- Cass Scenic Railroad  HO  30.00 31-Dec-2008     

#17447 Open-Sided Excursion Car with Seats -- Unlettered (silver & black)  HO  30.00 31-Dec-2008     

#17448 Open-Sided Excursion Car with Seats -- Unlettered (silver & yellow)  HO  30.00 31-Dec-2008     

#17449 Open-Sided Excursion Car with Seats -- Unlettered (red, green, gold)  HO  30.00 31-Dec-2008

If you do a search on the Walthers site in the Advanced Search section and use the prefix number 160 that Walthers uses for Bachmann and then drop down HO and Passenger Cars and mark the search Show Only Advance Reservation Items, it'll bring back the above info.  Walthers at least is stating December 31, 2008.

Don't believe any pre-production pics have surfaced yet.

Bach Man, Is there any information you have regarding these cars?  And BTW, when is your Photo Gallery returning???  :)

Thanks,

Tony
Tony Cook
HO-Scale Trains Resource
ho-scaletrains.net

Frisco

the Bach-man

Dear All,
I'll see what I can find out...
Have fun!
the Bach-man

NWsteam

richG

I did a google search for Open-Sided Excursion Car with Seats and came up with this result.
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&P=WR&I=LXPNY4

Rich