News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

How about some Tweetsie Intermodal?

Started by railtwister, January 05, 2010, 11:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

railtwister

Now that the 4-6-0's are available, how long will it be before some ET&WNC rolling stock is made available? Just lettering up some of the existing freight and passenger cars would be welcome even if they are not exact prototypes (especially if Bachmann could break away from the black roof on box cars), but what I'd really like to see is the release of  the Tweetsie TOFC Piggy-back cars with period trailers as were done by Bachmann a few years ago in their "G" line (easy there, Dusten!). If I remember correctly, the G pieces were well done and had good proportions, so the R&D should already be there. These could be like the potato chips, you couldn't have just one! How about it Mr. Bachmann, can you put the bug in Lee Riley's ear?

Also, a few years back, I heard that a side dump gondola based on the current hi-side gondola body was in the works, will this be seen any time soon?

Regards,
Bill
Ft. Lauderdale, FL

the Bach-man

Dear Bill,
I've already asked, and I'll do so again!
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Tarheelrrds

Dusten Barefoot

You have read my mind Bill. Although I don't have a use for them on my route, I just might get them for the lookl 8)

Rock On!
Dusten
I know I pester the hell out of everone over a 4-6-0
E.T.&.W.N.C, TWEETSIE, LINVILLE.
www.tweetsierailroad.com
http://www.johnsonsdepot.com/crumley/tour1.htm
#12 and 10-Wheelers
Black River & Southern
Rock On & Live Strong
Dusten