News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Warning Scam Artist

Started by GlennW, April 26, 2007, 09:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GlennW

There is a scam artist that has victimized at least 20 fellow model railroaders.

He posted "for sale" ads on many of the N scale message boards (thankfully none on Trainboard that I’m aware of).

People sent him a lot of money and never received the goods. There may be many other victims that we are not aware of yet. We have already found him to be running a similar scam on the video gaming boards. I don’t know the legality of posting his name, so will not do that here, but if you or anyone you are aware of has sent money to someone in Denmark, South Carolina and not heard from them, please contact me A.S.A.P. for details on how to proceed and who to contact.

You may need to call your local authorities to know how to deal with this criminal.

harryo

jwoj69

AFTER OVER 100 VERY NICE ENGINES FROM EBAY, I WOULD SAY THIS IS MUCH SAFER WAY TO BUY. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU WILL PAY WITH PAYPAL, YOU HAVE A WAY OF PROOF, THAT YOUR ITEM WAS PAID FOR. I HAVE COUPLE SELLERS WITH VERY GOOD PRIZE ABD EXPIRIENSE. JACK

jwoj69

FYI EBAY TRAIN-STATION IS ONE OF THE BEST ON EBAY. U36 OR GP40 FOR LESS THAN 20 BUCKS!!!! BRAND NEW!!