News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

LGB sound unit

Started by charon, February 11, 2010, 11:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charon

Dear Mr. Bachmann,
Please forgive me for posting here, however I do own nine various Bachmann large scale locos at this time (all run great, by the way).
Now my problem, I installed a LGB 65003 sound unit in my LGB Genesis Diesel according to instructions, but the sound will come on only part of the time.  I checked and cant find any loose wires.  Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Chuck
P. S. Also just got one of the Bachmann G scale Davenport switchers.  It runs like the proverbial Swiss watch and it has absolutely amazing pulling power!  Very impressive.
Mesquite Short Line

Bucksco

This sounds like a job for Marklin. Perhaps they have an online forum to answer questions about their new product line?

charon

Jack,
I appreciate your comment.  Bachmann, Aristo and USA can all be easily reached, but Marklin/LGB not so.
Once again, I thought my post here would be tolerated due to my extensive amount of G scale Bachmann equipment.
Thanks,
Chuck
Mesquite Short Line

tlnibert

May be you should drop a line to Walthers or Massoth/
Tom

Ted Yarbrough

Try a different speaker, as I heard those in the 'black box' were prone to give up the ghost easily.
Happy Rails To You,
Ted

the Bach-man

Dear Chuck,
I have two, both of which are equipped with Phoenix sound and RCS battery control, installed by my very good friend Don Sweet of New England RCS:
http://www.remotecontrolthrottles.com/
I'm sure Don would be happy to help.
They are great!
Have fun!
the Bach-man

charon

Tom and Ted,
I appreciate your responses and help.
To The Bach Man,
I especially appreciate your response, since this is a board for Bachmann owners. However, I just couldn't find any assistance at other sites. I will be getting in touch with Mr. Sweet.
Happy Bachmanning,
Chuck
Mesquite Short Line