News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Where's Gus?

Started by jsmvmd, April 30, 2007, 11:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guslcp

Hi "Bojangle",

I got your message posted in the Bachmann forum.  Basically the TRACK GUARD is a cleaner made of specially treated material that attaches to a suitable car (preferably a box car) and keeps your track clean as it travels over your layout.  All the materials and instructions that you need come with the item â€" it’s “plug ‘n play”. Thanks to a very favorable response from the modeling community I’ve sold literally hundreds of these, and plan on selling more..!!
If you are interested in acquiring one, you can send me a money order for $6.70.

Send it to:

Augusto del Castillo
3013 Canterbury Ct.
Brownsville, TX 78526

Gus.
(LC&P).

Stephen Warrington

;D It's time to retire the IHC track cleaning caboose. I let the new rail Guard make about 5 loops on my little 4x8 as I upload more detailed shots if IC 2542 and already notice a differance.

Thanks Gus great product

Stephen

guslcp

Hi Stephen.

Glad you like the Track Guard...!! It should give you many years of service - just follow the maintenance instructions if you see any degradation in its effectiveness.

Thanks for your purchase...and the plug..!!

Gus (LC&P).

PD - I'll be relisting the item starting tonight and run through Sunday PM.

ebtbob

Gus,

Your stated price of $6.70,  does that include shipping?  If not,  can you give me an estimate on shipping to Hatboro, Pa?   Hatboro is in the nw subs of Philadelphia.   Thanks,

Bob
Bob Rule, Jr.
Hatboro, Pa
In God We Trust
Not so much in Congress
GATSME MRRC - www.gatsme.org

guslcp

Hi Bob,

That price does include postage.

For anyone else interested, the current listing on eBay ends tomorrow PM.
Those of you having made a purchase, your items have all shipped already so they should be in your hands soon.

Thanks for your interest.

Gus (LC&P).

guslcp

Hi guys...

For those of you that missed the last listing...I'm currently running a listing on eBay....Listing ends Saturday PM.  Thanks for l@@king..!!

Gus (LC&P).