BACHMANN 2010 RELEASES QUESTION

Started by VictorFan99, February 16, 2010, 07:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VictorFan99

Hi Bach-Man. Im very exited to hear that Donald and Douglas are coming down the tracks. Would you happen to have release dates for them.
                                                                                                                                 Thanks 

Ropley101

:-\ because they've just announced them, I highly doubt they will have a relese date soon.
Early in the morning,
Down at the station,
All the little engines
Standing in a row.
Along comes the driver,
Pulls the little lever
Puff, puff! Chuff, chuff!
Off we go!

Anthony P2

i have a couple questions about the lighthouse ( no rush i know it's still early):

do you have to put the lighthouse together?

if not

will there be a light that spins around in the beacon?

therailwayinspector

I would guess the release date would be about the same as all the others- sometime between September and November
Steam, Diesel? It's All The Same.
Creator Of Thomas The Model Adventures

thomasj219

Yeah probably but maybe not because the man at Bachmann told me these have been in the works for a while and its really only two engines. We may get them sooner but probably mid fall.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

Anthony P2

word on the tracks is bachmann is also making troublesome truck #3.

info from www.peachcreekshops.com

Michael

YES!    ;D   I was hoping for that!   Hooray!  Bachmann, you did awesome this year!   

The Chaz Storm

Well I certainly didn't expect to see that come up next....  I'd imagine it's either another wagon or maybe a van with a face on it.  Either way I think we'll be satisfied.

vic

When Bmann announced LS Thomas at the toy fair last year, we didnt get it until the following Christmas, I would expect similar.