Mrs ta152h0 left the dinner table unguarded one afternoon

Started by ta152h0, February 21, 2010, 06:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jward

it is amazing how that tender can go through the rerailer, and still be off the track.
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA

pipefitter

That's neat :D Never seen a better use of a big flat table. (I'm a bachelor and eat out a pot standing over the kitchen counter)

Robert
Grew up next to B&O's Metropolitan Branch - Silver Spring Maryland

Michigan Railfan

Quote from: jward on February 21, 2010, 07:13:19 PM
it is amazing how that tender can go through the rerailer, and still be off the track.
jward,
rerailers don't really help at all. If anything like that is derailed, they just go along the outside of the rerailer. Their name doesn't really explain what they do. :D

lescar

So if the rerailer doesn't realign the trucks on the rail, what is the purpose for them? ??? :-\
All Comments and suggestions are all ways welcome and appreciated

ta152h0

I looked and both trucks had an axle off track. And it still ran DCC without loss of signal.

rogertra

Quote from: lescar on February 21, 2010, 09:31:39 PM
So if the rerailer doesn't realign the trucks on the rail, what is the purpose for them? ??? :-\

Making money for the vendor.  :)

pdlethbridge

that tender could use some weight, if you could find room ;D ;D ;D

Johnson Bar Jeff

Quote from: pipefitter on February 21, 2010, 07:15:17 PM
That's neat :D Never seen a better use of a big flat table. (I'm a bachelor and eat out a pot standing over the kitchen counter)

Robert

That's what I use my dining room table for, the base of my layout.  ;D

pdlethbridge

ta152h0

Mrs ta152h0 loves it. Mrs t did not realise I had a dcc set with locomotives wired for sound. I paved the way for a check for a 4-8-2 heavy mountain.

pdlethbridge

full maxx

Quote from: lescar on February 21, 2010, 09:31:39 PM
Automobile crossing...at least that what my little engineer uses them for
look up FullMaxx1 on youtube or check the blog for the lastest updates  www.crumbsinmycouch.com

Doneldon

Quote from: ta152h0 on February 22, 2010, 01:42:18 PM
Mrs ta152h0 loves it. Mrs t did not realise I had a dcc set with locomotives wired for sound. I paved the way for a check for a 4-8-2 heavy mountain.

She loves it because now she has a perfect excuse not to cook.  Are you sure it wasn't she who put the railroad there?

ta152h0

Naw, the table expands with two leaves at dinner time.