sure like to see something like this from Bachmann

Started by mmiller, February 24, 2010, 09:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Loco

Quote from: LurchBird on February 24, 2010, 11:08:59 PM
Yes, a Hawaiian 2-6-2 would be nice. It would be even nicer if it was outside frame...  ;D

Mark

I second the motion ;)

Gunslinger_Fur

I would love to see Bachmann make a 2-6-2. And if they do, I would prefer if they made both inside and outside frames. That way everyone can win!  ;)

But what I would like to see Bachmann make is an alternate version of the 2-6-0. What I'm is that Bachmann has alredy made two versions of their 4-4-0, so why not alternate versions of another loco from their On30 line? So my suggestion would be this:

Nevada County Narrow Gauge Engine #5. I like to model "older" steam loicomotives from around the turn of the century and the 1880s. Also this loco, as a model, can be tastefully Modernized to suit the owner's taste. Bachmann is makinf all sorts of optional parts for their models now, and NCNG #5 even uses one of the Headlight styles currently made for the Bachmann 4-6-0s and 2-6-6-2s! Also I think that the NCNG #5 is just a good looking loco all around! I'd prefer a wood cab over the steel one shown as well as a wood pilot. But these can be examples of what can be optiona on the loco as a model. And I LOVE the stack she has!!!  ;D
A.J. Davis, aka "Gunslinger".