Has Bachmann considered HOn3 RTR?

Started by WVM_guy, March 05, 2010, 11:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogertra

Quote from: mp15dc on July 30, 2011, 12:14:52 PM

Well Bachmann here is the what your 45 tonner looks like with the walkway and cab narrowed 2 ft. narrow the wheel sets to hon3 and you've got yourself a winner....what ya think guys?????

It's work like this that makes me still ponder whether I should stay in HO with the new GER, or go narrow.

Trouble is, I've large investment in HO, all the locos (50 plus) have been lettered for the GER as has much of the rolling stock, so the resale value is almost zero.  :(

train guy

richg

Quote from: rogertra on August 01, 2011, 07:48:18 PM
Quote from: mp15dc on July 30, 2011, 12:14:52 PM

Well Bachmann here is the what your 45 tonner looks like with the walkway and cab narrowed 2 ft. narrow the wheel sets to hon3 and you've got yourself a winner....what ya think guys?????

It's work like this that makes me still ponder whether I should stay in HO with the new GER, or go narrow.

Trouble is, I've large investment in HO, all the locos (50 plus) have been lettered for the GER as has much of the rolling stock, so the resale value is almost zero.  :(

Simple solution is a logging or mine NG addition. Many have done that with HOn3 and HOn30.
I have a HOn30 project to make a resin HOn30 class A Climax based on a N scale diesel chassis which includes Climax side frames to glue onto the side of the diesel trucks.

Rich