Thomas & Friends Culdee & Lord Harry for N scale

Started by Jock The New Engine, May 06, 2007, 02:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jock The New Engine

Can anyone tell me what kind of N scale 0-6-0 chassis that has small wheels that would fit in the Ertl Lord Harry and Culdee?  It needs to be a small chassis, I want to make my very own Culdee Fell Railway Layout in my room!  Please help!
Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.

Jock The New Engine

Oh, by the way, this is a question for HenryBlue and The Bach-Man just to let everyone know.....
Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.

Guilford Guy

so er why did you address it to anyone...
There is an edit button by the way....
Alex

Henryblue

Heres a Tutorial I made...

click on the picture to view

ad heres the chassis needed http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXEDW8&P=7

Jock The New Engine

Thanks HenryBlue!  Your instructions helped me make my own Godred for N scale!  I didn't use the chassis you used for Patrick though, I used a Life-Like chassis (sorry for not using a Bachmann chassis). :-[  I'm happily playing with it, but now I need instructions on how to make my own rolling stock, can anybody help please?  I would really appreciate it! :)