Interested in seeing WBB Peter Witt Trolley sample pics in photo gallery

Started by jpstrainyard, March 30, 2010, 02:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpstrainyard

JP of Acton MA USA writes:

It would be nice to see some pics of the new soon to be released WBB Peter Witt trolley for the photo gallery. Photos of the sample Peter Witt trolley would be fine, too, untill the actual production ones are available I was at the Big 2010 Springfield, Mass. train show at the end of January, and was over at the WBB setup, and I saw the Peter Witt trolley sample, but could not get a good look at it, as it was up on a high shelf, and there wasn't an operational one running on a track, so having pics of the WBB Peter Witt sample in the Photo Gallery would be a nice idea.
Photos could include roof & pole detail, truck & motor detail, interior detail, exterior detail, underside detail, and drivetrain detail.

Sincerely: JP

3rail

3rail

jpstrainyard

JP of Acton MA USA writes,

3rail & Mr. Jack Lynch,

Thank you so much for posting pics of the soon to be released Peter Witt trolleys in the photo gallery. The pics are awesome.

Just a thought though, as was done with the HO "Witts", would it be possible to post additional pics that show close-up's of the various areas of detail ?.
These pics could show roof and trolley pole detail, front/back end detail, trucks and motor(s) detail, under-car detail, and interior (with body removed from chassis) detail.

Are the WBB Witts still slated for June release, or has that changed ?.
I am planning to purchase the Brooklyn NY Witt from Micro Mark, the small hobby tools company. They sell Bachmann as well as WBB products, and have a good low price on the Witts.

jpstrainyard

JP of Acton MA USA writes,

I would like to point out that the colors of the Baltimore Witt are a bit (not too much) incorrect. The bright yellow with bright red stripes should be more of a cream with maroon stripes and tan roof,such as the cream and maroon colors used on the WBB Cleveland and Toronto Witts. So the actual production model could have a more accurate color scheme vs. the pre-production model.

Mike_AA9ZY

I heard on the OGR forum that the Peter Witt Trolleys were on the water.