News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann Canonball Ball Express set value?

Started by napa15, August 18, 2010, 12:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

napa15

I was wondering if anyone could give even a rough value of the Bachmann Canonball Express set (roughly 1996?). I guess a price for new in box, unopened. I might be interested in purchasing one I see for sale on my local Craigslist. The guy originally asked $35. Now he's saying he wants to up the price to $50 because it's considered a collectible. I'm not interested in paying more than $35 regardless. I was just curious as to what it might be worth. My Google searches are coming back inconsistent in price ranges.

Thanks in advance.

Michigan Railfan

Hmm. This set has to be older than 1996, unless Bachmann re-announced it. My aunt gave me this set. She had it from when she was a kid (she's not very old. Maybe about 30 years old). Anyway I agree with you about not paying more than 35$. Horn hook couplers, and the cars aren't very detailed, and have plastic wheels. The engine on mine obviously doesn't run, since it's
old. It does come with figures, telephone poles, and a Hand Car, but mine doesn't run. So, all in all, I wouldn't pay more than $35.

ABC

napa15