Hey how about some "lumber Jack" & "Prospector" sets in On30 Please!!!

Started by NarrowMinded, June 04, 2010, 01:51:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NarrowMinded

Hey Bachmann, how about some sets like the large scale. You have all the parts all ready,  just toss in the Ez command and an oval of track, heck you could just use the existing styrofoam from the two sets you have, just use the foam inserts from the single boxes and your good to go just slip a new jacket on and your done.

Now that I've worked out all the details for you, when can I expect them at my LHS.

NM

PS at least I'm not asking for new locomotive. I just want a really good deal.

Hamish K

The only scale for which Bachmann did not announce new sets at the New York Toy Fair in February was ON30, and the number of ON30 sets available has certainly reduced. It does seem time for new ON30 sets, without fresh sets attracting new people to the scale/gauge combination becomes harder.

Following Large Scale and introducing Davenport based sets seems an obvious course, however I would have expected this by now if it was to done. Can we hope that the reason for the lack of new ON30 sets is that Bachmann has a new locomotive designed  for sets coming, and that announcements of new sets are being delayed until that new locomotive (whatever it might be) emerges?

Probably wishful thinking, but I do think that Bachmann needs more ON30 sets, whatever they are.

Hamish

Royce Wilson

A dream come true would be a gread engine ,H----- set with a log skidder!

Royce

BIG BEAR

Hello All,

Maybe they will try to force DCC on us and make all new sets DCC
w/EZ-command.
    Totally Possible!

Enjoy,
     Barry
Barry,

...all the Live long day... If she'd let me.

NarrowMinded

I just took the leap to dcc, after I tried it I wish I would have switched  a few years ago, Best change I have ever made. There's more you can do with dcc then just run your loco. I have a shack that I control the lights, turn the flicking fire on in the pot belly stove turn the smoke on and off in the chimny and I am working on animating the front door and a miner in a rocking chair all off of a cheap decoder and the best part is I only had to run two wires from my track to the shack to power and control the whole thing.

Now back I the sets, come on bachmann I want my set

NM