News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Guess the Release thread

Started by LurchBird, July 14, 2010, 04:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rich19

Locomotives

I guess they will re-release the porter and the mogul with DCC and sound.
Looking at the other scales (G, as well as Liliput HOn3/HOe), I could imagine a Fairlie of the Ffestiniog Railway.
A Baldwin 2-6-2T (WW1) makes sense as it can be sold on multiple continents.

Cars
Flatcar with Donkey
Excursion car
Ffestiniog cars for the Fairlie

Royce Wilson

I am sorry guys, I guss I misunderstood the original question as a guess list ..not a wish list.
I f we solicited wish list this would go on forever 8)

I wish,I wish,I wish,!!!!!!!!!

Royce                                               

lvrr325

Because I'm about to bash an old, nearly irreplacable and somewhat valuable plastic kit into an operating loco, probably an 1880-1890 era Porter or similar IF 2-6-0, based on a 3-foot gauge loco.  (the kit I have is 1/50th, which makes it nearly identical in size to the IF 4-4-0, so a true 1/48 version would still be fairly small). 

rich19

Now that Fleischmann officially dropped their Oe / On30 "Magic Train" line, maybe Bachmann may buy the molds and re-issue them to start a line of European narrow gauge O scale trains.... (who knows).

Royce Wilson

Ivrr325,  If you take a look at Foothills Model site under Mcleod Western part C-6036p then you will find it fits that 1/50 scale Porter mogul great and brings it up to 1/48 scale..mine is going to be a Colorado Central engine.

Royce W