News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

WBB SP Daylight gs4

Started by eric22, August 06, 2010, 04:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eric22

Hi I'm relatively new to the hobby and have 4 trains consisting of Lionel ATSF Hudson Warhorse, Lionel New york Central Starter set, K-Line Conrail Sd-90, and the Newcomer WBB SP daylight.  First off I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this train. I wish I would have found this train before spending my money on a starter set or my diesel conrail.  But you live and learn.  Currently I'm running two trains both on the floor and my plans are to build a table 5x8 within the month.  Now to the question at hand  ::) I want to upgrade the sound of my daylight train the whistle and bell sound great but cannot be played simultaneously.  Also I wanted to add chuffing and crew talk like PS2 would the true blast II answer these needs?  I keep reading in discussion boards that it is an easy install.  Any help would be greatly appreciated

eric22

3rail

Hello Eric,

The True Blast II is the same board installed in your locomotive with a whistle and bell.  We do not offer an upgrade board with chuff and crew talk at this time.

Regards,
3rail

DominicMazoch

Lionel did make a 6464 sized REA boxcar with TrainSounds.  If there is a way to reduce the volume of the SG tender to 0, then that might be an easier work around.