Whats the hold up on Tidmouth Sheds

Started by SodorAdventures, August 23, 2010, 12:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex wittman

look, guys, as much as I would like to have those products too, we will just have to wait it out, I would like to share this analogy. "if your mom is baking cookies, would you like to wait to get the warm, melty, chewy deliciousness, or just plain cookie dough?" coose wisely

James The Red Engine

Quote from: alex wittman on August 30, 2010, 01:01:31 AM
look, guys, as much as I would like to have those products too, we will just have to wait it out, I would like to share this analogy. "if your mom is baking cookies, would you like to wait to get the warm, melty, chewy deliciousness, or just plain cookie dough?" coose wisely

I like cookie dough! 8D

alex wittman

Quote from: James The Red Engine on August 30, 2010, 04:30:57 PM

I like cookie dough! 8D

not helping I(, the point is, is that people would like a nice complete model and would like to wait until the due date, but if changes needed than I don't blame them for changing the date. no offense james

PerfectPercy

Quote from: alex wittman on August 30, 2010, 09:10:57 PM

I like cookie dough! 8D

not helping I(, the point is, is that people would like a nice complete model and would like to wait until the due date, but if changes needed than I don't blame them for changing the date. no offense james

Honestly, we all understand what you meant. (Sarcasm is great isn't it, James? 8D I like cookie dough too.) We have all gone over this over and over again. PATIENCE anyone? ::)

SodorAdventures

Guys! I didn't want to get you all worked up about this!!! All I was saying is that Tidmouth sheds is taking Awhile to be released
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

PerfectPercy

Quote from: SodorAdventures on September 03, 2010, 12:34:16 PM
Guys! I didn't want to get you all worked up about this!!! All I was saying is that Tidmouth sheds is taking Awhile to be released

Calm down.. No one is getting as worked up as you are making it seem.

James The Red Engine

Quote from: PerfectPercy311 on September 02, 2010, 07:17:47 PM
Quote from: alex wittman on August 30, 2010, 09:10:57 PM

I like cookie dough! 8D

Honestly, we all understand what you meant. (Sarcasm is great isn't it, James? 8D I like cookie dough too.) We have all gone over this over and over again. PATIENCE anyone? ::)

I'll take patience with a side order of fries! 8D

Anthony P2

is there even a set date for the sheds to come out?

JD417

the Bach-man

Dear All,
As far as I know, we still anticipate fall delivery. I'll post any updates as I get them.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

SodorAdventures

Quote from: PerfectPercy311 on September 04, 2010, 11:16:58 PM
Quote from: SodorAdventures on September 03, 2010, 12:34:16 PM

Calm down.. No one is getting as worked up as you are making it seem.

Was that comment necessary? And no, I know they aren't THAT worked up

SodorAdventures

Quote from: the Bach-man on September 13, 2010, 10:40:33 PM
Dear All,
As far as I know, we still anticipate fall delivery. I'll post any updates as I get them.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

COOL Cant wait Mr. Bachmann!

thomasforever1

I need a turntable to turn my engines 

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Richie

What's that got to do with Tidmouth Sheds? Nothing. Please don't spam. That's why I don't come on here much. Because every topic has gone off it at some point. BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE!
Join my Thomas and modelling forums at http://modelsofsodor.proboards.com/index.cgi/ Please, we only have 3 members!

PerfectPercy

Quote from: Richie on October 13, 2010, 01:25:28 PM
What's that got to do with Tidmouth Sheds? Nothing. Please don't spam. That's why I don't come on here much. Because every topic has gone off it at some point. BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE!

This thread should even be closed. Isn't the product soon to be released anyway? Look at the title: there is no hold up anymore. It is being released before the end of the year.

I also agree on the fact that after a combination of bumping a topic that doesn't need a bump, hence what I said above, and saying that you need a turntable to turn your engines: how is that constructive? :(