News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann Thomas for 2011 ideas

Started by thomasrosiefan1, September 05, 2010, 05:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PasqualeCS96

Yah hi, no offence but what does price conversions have to do with THOMAS IDEAS FOR 2011!?

PerfectPercy

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on October 17, 2010, 09:51:34 AM
Yah hi, no offence but what does price conversions have to do with THOMAS IDEAS FOR 2011!?

The only reason we were talking of price conversions was because thomasforever1's lack of ability to convert a dollar to a pound. He made a list of items for Bachmann to make and they were mostly of the Hornby line. He said that he couldn't buy them in the UK because he couldn't convert the prices. That was his main fall back for not being able to purchase UK items.

Instead of me explaining this, you could have read the entire last page to get the same understanding.

I am currently interested in Duck, the different colors of branch line coaches, Diesel, Oliver some more covered vans, and a breakdown train.

thomasforever1

Dude Like my last post I'm still in 5th grade  ok

branmas

if you need some ideas visit www.thomasandfriends.com.au. there are soooooooooooooooooooo many ideas! :o

PerfectPercy

Quote from: thomasforever1 on November 01, 2010, 06:14:28 PM
Dude Like my last post I'm still in 5th grade  ok

Well, shouldn't all kids know that you just type your questions into Google and the answer is spit out?  ::) :P All we are saying is that if you have do multiplication and/or know how to use a computer, you should be able to find a price converter or convert the prices yourself. I can google "price converter" and it gives me a functioning converter. You put in a number, it spits out another: Simple.

BOCOfan88

I THINK BOCO NEEDS TO BE MADE SOON BECAUSE IM AN OLD THOMAS FAN AN I GREW UP WITH BOCO BEING MY FAVRIT CARECTOR, AND WHAT ABOUT THE VANS WHY CANT THEY HAVE FACES TOO THEY DID ON TV.

BOCOfan88

SENCE DONALD AND DOUGLAS ARE COMEING OUT, THYE SHOULD MAKE THE SPITFUL BRALEVAN AKA N.W. BRAKEVAN TOO, AND IF THEY EVERE MAKE OLIVER THEY SHOULD MAKE TODE.

PasqualeCS96

Learning curve spiteful brakevan face + Bachmann Thomas and Friends Brakevan + Model Train Glue = Bachmann Spiteful Brakevan

BOCOfan88

That's what I planed too do but use a hornby van because of the detail! I am also going to use a lot of the faces from the wooden trucks on Bachmann vans and trucks!

branmas

you should make some misty island rescue sets. i would LOVE that.

PerfectPercy

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on November 07, 2010, 03:04:25 PM
Learning curve spiteful brakevan face + Bachmann Thomas and Friends Brakevan + Model Train Glue = Bachmann Spiteful Brakevan

I would never even suggest to attempt that. I would personally use the LC face at most and just paint the livery on a modified body.

thomasforever1

Mr.Bachmann

Please please make stuff from horby I  really want stuff from and my mom only buys trains from here

SodorAdventures

Quote from: thomasforever1 on November 22, 2010, 08:12:05 PM
Mr.Bachmann

Please please make stuff from horby I  really want stuff from and my mom only buys trains from here

\

Geez, give the bachmann a break, he does the best he can you know. You want to know why bacjmanns models are better. BECAUSE THEY TAKE LONGER!    :P :P :P :P :P
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

jettrainfan

he also has the ho scale models and others to worry about too, you see how many new geeps and other engines he released for 2010? its a good amount and im still waiting for the RS-3s!

I'm just saying, he has tons to do, the Thomas & Friends products might be just as important but there are others to take care of.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

StanierJack

Quote from: thomasforever1 on November 22, 2010, 08:12:05 PM
Mr.Bachmann

Look for importers then. People who sell Hornby items who are based in the United States ;)