News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann Thomas for 2011 ideas

Started by thomasrosiefan1, September 05, 2010, 05:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Yes, but I think he means that they're not selling very well.

thomasforever1

Thank you ZeldaTheSwordsman and there curentley OUT OF STOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

StanierJack

Quote from: ZeldaTheSwordsman on October 12, 2010, 09:11:51 PM

If that is the case, I would like to see evidence.

I know, having spoken to the guy who runs my local model shop, some of the items listed are good sellers. I'm pretty sure most of them do sell well, otherwise Hornby would not have kept them listed in the catalogues.

thomasforever1

Quote from: Churchill8F on October 12, 2010, 09:33:21 PM
Quote from: ZeldaTheSwordsman on October 12, 2010, 09:11:51 PM

If that is the case, I would like to see evidence.

I know, having spoken to the guy who runs my local model shop, some of the items listed are good sellers. I'm pretty sure most of them do sell well, otherwise Hornby would not have kept them listed in the catalogues.
rnby
Hey I'm in the usa not the uk so I want  bachmann to make  the models and go to the hornby.com to see  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

thomasj219

You can still but them go to a site that sells them and have them shipped. Besides BACHMANN is never going to make D7101
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

PasqualeCS96

Quote from: Churchill8F on October 12, 2010, 08:57:19 PM
Quote from: thomasforever1 on October 12, 2010, 08:40:57 PM
One of my ideas are
Bachmann Oliver
Bachmann Toad
Bachmann Devious Diesel
Bachmann Duck
Bachmann Stepney
Bachmann D7101 'Hymek'
Bachmann Arry
Bachmann Bert
Bachmann Old Slow Coach                                   
Bachmann Breakdown Train                                                 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 

and this stuff come's from horbny that isn't selling.

Hornby make all of those :/
who said they were good models :P well Oliver, Stepeny and the Old slow coach arent that bad oh and toad

PerfectPercy

One of my ideas are
Bachmann Oliver
Bachmann Toad
Bachmann Devious Diesel
Bachmann Duck
Bachmann Stepney
Bachmann D7101 'Hymek'
Bachmann Arry
Bachmann Bert
Bachmann Old Slow Coach                                   
Bachmann Breakdown Train                                                 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 

So much for ONE idea. Honestly, just look around. If you don't have patience for them to be made over the course of a decade (based on the 10 items above), along with others, then just buy Hornby. The way things are going I'm just sitting on what I have and if Bachmann releases a model I want, great. If a model isn't released, too bad for me. I can wait.

thomasforever1

Quote from: PerfectPercy on October 13, 2010, 03:15:04 PM
One of my ideas are
Bachmann Oliver
Bachmann Toad
Bachmann Devious Diesel
Bachmann Duck
Bachmann Stepney
Bachmann D7101 'Hymek'
Bachmann Arry
Bachmann Bert
Bachmann Old Slow Coach                                   

So much for ONE idea. Honestly, just look around. If you don't have patience for them to be made over the course of a decade (based on the 10 items above), along with others, then just buy Hornby. The way things are going I'm just sitting on what I have and if Bachmann releases a model I want, great. If a model isn't released, too bad for me. I can wait.
well  I can't  understand  the price's in the uk I'm in the usa   ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

PerfectPercy

Look up a price converter... Isn't it about 1.33 pounds are one dollar or something? Vice-versa? Completely different? ???

ThomasFan247

Quote from: PerfectPercy on October 13, 2010, 09:19:34 PM
Look up a price converter... Isn't it about 1.33 pounds are one dollar or something? Vice-versa? Completely different? ???
In pre-algebra 2 years ago I learned it was 1.5 pounds to 1 dollar. That may be out dated, but I'm not totally sure.

PerfectPercy

Quote from: ThomasFan247 on October 14, 2010, 09:27:23 PM
Quote from: PerfectPercy on October 13, 2010, 09:19:34 PM
In pre-algebra 2 years ago I learned it was 1.5 pounds to 1 dollar. That may be out dated, but I'm not totally sure.

Close enough. With this information there should be no misunderstandings, thomasforever1.

thomasforever1

Michigan Railfan

TF247 is right. Right now 1 British pound=1.5 US dollars. All you have to do is google a price converter  ::)

PerfectPercy

Quote from: Blink_182_Fan on October 16, 2010, 03:04:01 PM
All you have to do is google a price converter  ::)

... And Bingo was his name-o. :P This constant complaining is quite childish. All you have to do is look up these things, such as a price converter.

Your groveling will also not result in price reductions on anything by the way. It is one thing to go to one store and get a price match with another, but for the prices to be lowered for the reason of a complaint, that is out of the question.