News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann Thomas for 2011 ideas

Started by thomasrosiefan1, September 05, 2010, 05:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fighter4luv

Quote from: PerfectPercy on December 10, 2010, 12:01:23 AM
In all honestly, from my perspective, I think that Duck should be released before Bulgy or Bulstrode or Caroline. He was introduced first. He is one of the classic steam team engines.
He's available from Hornby, and although I prefer Bach, it's actually not a bad little model.

One thing, I think the faces of the Bachmann trains should be less glossy... to get them better looking like the ones from the original series - they need to be more of a Matte finish, and my photos of them would look better too lol :P

PasqualeCS96

The Chaz Storm

Well one of the reasons why I want Bachmann to make Duck and Diesel so much is because we have poor models of both of them by Hornby that I'm not exactly pleased with. 

Admittedly, the Hornby Duck is okay to some extent, not their worst model (Like Edward or Emily...) but not their best.  Plus Duck is my favorite character and I would like to see what Bachmann could do if they make a model of him.

Diesel is a whole different story.  Hornby model looks pretty bad, there's honestly nothing I really like about it.  The sad thing is, is that even the ERTL model is more accurate then the Hornby model is....  ::)

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on December 10, 2010, 04:15:33 PM
Bulstrode has no chance

This is true, I believe the Bach-man stated that in a thread somewhere...

Cheeky_ULP

Bulstrode appeared with a minor role in one episode, I don't see how he'd have any sort of chance.. or fans for that matter.  :P

shining time

well he is the only other boat besides captain in M.I.R. and also what about other rolling stock like the tankers, vans, brake vans all with faces.
long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

JD417

Quote from: shining time on December 11, 2010, 10:22:36 AM
well he is the only other boat besides captain in M.I.R. and also what about other rolling stock like the tankers, vans, brake vans all with faces.
TT #3 apparently

PasqualeCS96

It would be interesting to see a tanker with a face. And for Bulstrode, I just use the ertl model.

JD417

really? i use the take along model because it dosent have the wheels on the bottom well it does but they dont stand out at all  :)

PasqualeCS96

If its say George, Trevor, or Bulstrode I would use the ertls. But for Bulgy, Caroline, or even Bertie I would use Take-along because honestly I hate the fact that you can actually see people inside such as in the ertl model of Bulgy. Although the salt truck, post van, Lorries etc. are good ertl models.

TTTE Wikia

Quote from: Sparks on December 10, 2010, 11:14:07 PM
Bulstrode appeared with a minor role in one episode, I don't see how he'd have any sort of chance.. or fans for that matter.  :P

Well he's popular enough to have a fan made episode made for him. (Albeit written by me. :P) But yeah, Bulstrode has no chance at the moment.

Episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5ZAXppJ7_I
Visit the Thomas and Friends Wikia!

branmas

Quote from: DinoNTrains on October 12, 2010, 06:25:54 PM
At least the majority of us agree that Duck and Diesel should be the next engines. The red coaches wouldn't be bad either, as then we wouldn't have to use Annie and/or Clarabel as your average coach, if you know what I mean.
or express coach's(not that i do(not that i own any bachmann stuff)).

SodorAdventures

I am personally shocked that they retired the red express coaches. They seemed like good Sellers...
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

branmas

Quote from: Sparks on December 03, 2010, 08:24:40 PM
Thomas, Emily, and Gordon have their own coaches. It seems a bit odd that the other engines don't have coaches of their own.
if bachmann made duck or Oliver, duck has two coaches and Oliver has a coach called Isabel and toad, so bachmann should make them together. i don't know what the names are for ducks coach's.

Anthony P2

i don't think bachmann would make anything from the RWS. then again, they were going to make rickety and fred that one year.........maybe if we ask for Duck and Oliver's coaches bachmann will make them. it would be really cool to get something from the RWS.

The Chaz Storm

Ladies and gentlemen...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HORNBY-00-GAUGE-R4025-GWR-AUTOCOACH-MINT-BOXED-/330497045827?pt=UK_Trains_Railway_Models

Problem solved!  I wouldn't rely on Bachmann making RWS characters, especially for the announcements for making Fred and Rickety being canceled.