News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann Thomas for 2011 ideas

Started by thomasrosiefan1, September 05, 2010, 05:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThomasFan247

Quote from: SodorAdventures on January 03, 2011, 03:20:29 PM
Definetly a prediction...   ...and yea, I can see D&D Pused back to 2013 ;)
That's highly doubtful. They were announced for 2010, so I can almost guarantee you they will be released this year.

Cheeky_ULP

It doesn't take THAT long to make a model.  ::)

DinoNTrains

Quote from: ThomasFan247 on January 03, 2011, 03:27:55 PM
That's highly doubtful. They were announced for 2010, so I can almost guarantee you they will be released this year.
I  hope you're right. We will just have to wait and see.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

SodorAdventures

Quote from: ThomasFan247 on January 03, 2011, 03:27:55 PM

I was joking around, you know Me (wait, I do???) LOL  Yea, but I was joking
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

PasqualeCS96

To be ohnest I think its kinda pathetic that there are not even pics. yet of the twins and its almost been a year since they were announced.

jettrainfan

You know... Mr. Bachmann has other train projects to work on, I'm sure he's doing his best, he hasn't forgot about the thomas fans :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

branmas

Quote from: ClearwtaerMK2 on January 03, 2011, 09:03:41 AM
I could just see it now..
Bachmann:This years annoucments for the thomas & friends HO range is

Engines:
Duck
Diesel
Rosie
Re-designed Thomas,Percy & James

Rolling stock:
China clay truck
Small china clay truck
Sodor CCT van
8 ton van
Breakdown crane
Sodor works uint coach
Red branch line coaches
Re-designed Brake van

Destinations:
Sodor search & rescue center building kit
Signal box

Off rail:
Trevor
Elizabeth
Lady hatt
Dowager hatt
Mr bubbles

Sets:
Tickled pink James
Percy's Mail delivery

And the Large scale Items are...

Engines:
Gordon
Henry

Rolling stock:
Express coaches
Tar wagon

As for donald & douglas,They shall be pushed back until 2013...Sorry folks.
none of my ideas. :'(
Quote from: James The Red Engine on January 03, 2011, 01:16:55 AM
Quote from: thomas' #1 fan on January 02, 2011, 10:40:23 PM
I CAN'T WAIT! OH MY GOSH, I'M GONNA PEE MY PANTS!

I would hope by now that your parents taught you how to use the toilet... :P
yes they have. :P
Quote from: fighter4luv on January 03, 2011, 04:39:46 AM
If it's after. My birthday is the 14th, so it will be a nice present seeing what's going to be released :)
could you tell me what will be realeased?
Quote from: Rickenbacker 325 on January 03, 2011, 10:58:38 AM
Im hoping for

HO...

TT #4 ( open wagon with a load of some sort)

a good load for it would be stones.

BillingsRR

for 2011 in the Large Scale line i could see

Emily
Emily's coaches
a van of some sort
and a few more pieces of rolling stock

I dont see Edward, Gorden, and Henry. Maybe Edward, but not Gorden and Henry. James is about a $300 engine. Gordon and Henry are about twice his size, being $600 engines, maybe even more. So they are out of the question I belive. Edward is a better candidate because he would be a similar cost to James. Emily is on the list because many little girls are hopeing for Emily, as well as some grown men. The grown ups like the "style and detail to the engine". I think she would be next because the girls need a toy aswell. Trains aren't just for boys. I have an interesting story about a woman who's father didn't let her play with trains because he thought they were for boys and boys alone. "But thats another story"

DinoNTrains

You all know about the removable coal load from the HO Coal Wagon, right? Maybe for a 2011 product, the coal load could be sold in packs of two or four. That way, customers wouldn't have to constantly buy the coal wagon for the coal load and they would have coal loads for the Troublesome Trucks. But a stone load would be nice, too.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

ThomasFan247

Quote from: BillingsRR on January 03, 2011, 06:37:50 PM

Emily
Emily's coaches
a van of some sort

I dont see Edward, Gorden, and Henry. Maybe Edward, but not Gorden and Henry. James is about a $300 engine. Gordon and Henry are about twice his size, being $600 engines, maybe even more. So they are out of the question I belive. Edward is a better candidate because he would be a similar cost to James. Emily is on the list because many little girls are hopeing for Emily, as well as some grown men. The grown ups like the "style and detail to the engine". I think she would be next because the girls need a toy aswell. Trains aren't just for boys. I have an interesting story about a woman who's father didn't let her play with trains because he thought they were for boys and boys alone. "But thats another story"
Well, Gordon and Henry aren't a whole lot bigger. They're big, don't get me wrong, but $600 is a little bit of an exaggeration, don't you think? I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of $400-$450. Maybe $500, but I doubt it.

fighter4luv

It will be nice to see a couple of announcements of engine, rolling stock, and scenery - but I can understand that Thomas is only one of the many projects that Bachmann takes on, so we need to just be grateful with what we get - unless you want to work for Bachmann doing designs and engineering for free :P then by all means - create a model for all the trains! lol :P

SodorAdventures

Quote from: fighter4luv on January 04, 2011, 03:31:59 AM
It will be nice to see a couple of announcements of engine, rolling stock, and scenery - but I can understand that Thomas is only one of the many projects that Bachmann takes on, so we need to just be grateful with what we get - unless you want to work for Bachmann doing designs and engineering for free :P then by all means - create a model for all the trains! lol :P
lol, haha, but yea, we do need to be grateful, but that is why this is a WISHLIST, and not a "BACHMANN MAKE THIS NOW!!" thread (hint, hint  ::) ) But, yea gratefulness!
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

ClearwtaerMK2

Quote from: fighter4luv on January 04, 2011, 03:31:59 AM
Oh I would love to work for Bachmann to re- design Thomas,Percy & James. Oh & do the employees take their models they made home as souviniers or something?

PasqualeCS96

Quote from: jettrainfan on January 03, 2011, 05:06:05 PM
You know... Mr. Bachmann has other train projects to work on, I'm sure he's doing his best, he hasn't forgot about the thomas fans :)
I know that and Im sure he is doing his best there is no doubt in my mind :) Its just I find it a little wierd there are no pics. yet and its almost been a year. May I remind everyone we got pics of Bill and Ben two or three months after they were announced?

BillingsRR

Quote from: ThomasFan247 on January 03, 2011, 09:57:15 PM
Quote from: BillingsRR on January 03, 2011, 06:37:50 PM

Emily
Emily's coaches
a van of some sort

Well, Gordon and Henry aren't a whole lot bigger. They're big, don't get me wrong, but $600 is a little bit of an exaggeration, don't you think? I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of $400-$450. Maybe $500, but I doubt it.

I've been watching the LS line for a while, and Henry and Gordon will be around $600. If you look at similar LS engines, that is their cost. Lets see a 4-6-0 is about $375, and James is I think $350. OK James is a 2-6-0, one less wheel. Gorden is a 4-6-2(?) or a 2-6-2(?) and is also twice the size of James. Think of Gordon like the K-27. he would be around that size, same with Henry. And that is an expensive engine. Now Henry and Gordon won't have the battery stuff installed, but the sizes and wheel configurations are almost the same.