Main Menu

Bachmann Thomas for 2011 ideas

Started by thomasrosiefan1, September 05, 2010, 05:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SodorAdventures

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on January 17, 2011, 08:20:56 AM
Quote from: Thomsonline on January 16, 2011, 03:40:23 PM
I Think That A Good engine to make Would be Rocky
Rocky is based on a Ransomes and Rapier 45-ton steam crane, built around 1945.
Rocky is painted burgundy with yellow hazard stripes.

Well I suggest getting a Hornby Breakdown train and making a custon one because Rocky isnt happening anytime soon. And Im sure all of you will agree with me saying we want a actual Breakdown Train first before Rocky.

Yeah, he is a difficult engine to be made by bachmann, tough seller...
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

branmas

rocky isn't a engine. his a crane.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

I dont really like rocky that much and I would much rather have a breakdowntrain instead

AJWPRODUCTIONS

see bachmann the breakdown train will sell much better than rocky but rockys probably got as much of a chance :(  >:(
Quote from: the little western fan on January 21, 2011, 07:21:05 PM
same here
good to see some one agrees with me ;D the breakdowncrane will bring bachmann $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ rocky not so much

fighter4luv

Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS on January 21, 2011, 07:28:31 PM
see bachmann the breakdown train will sell much better than rocky but rockys probably got as much of a chance :(  >:(
same here
good to see some one agrees with me ;D the breakdowncrane will bring bachmann $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ rocky not so much
Must be a Breakdown Train plus the works van. Would make a neat compilation.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: fighter4luv on January 22, 2011, 11:55:06 PM
Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS on January 21, 2011, 07:28:31 PM
same here
Must be a Breakdown Train plus the works van. Would make a neat compilation.
o yeah for got to include it in my post but it's still a part of the  breakdown train but thats what  I ment to type

DinoNTrains

Who has ideas for road characters? I have one: How about George the Steamroller? For his face, I think it should be:

or

Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: DinoNTrains on January 23, 2011, 12:11:29 AM
Who has ideas for road characters? I have one: How about George the Steamroller? For his face, I think it should either be this:

or

the second face isn't showing up

fighter4luv

It would need to be his angry grumpy face he has when he was crashing into Sir Handel's train.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: fighter4luv on January 23, 2011, 12:28:00 AM
It would need to be his angry grumpy face he has when he was crashing into Sir Handel's train.
yep definetly that face so...agreed

DinoNTrains

To tell you the truth, I tried to upload a pic of George at the level crossing from my computer, but it said it was too big. And when I reduced its size, it said that the browser was full.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

fighter4luv

Quote from: DinoNTrains on January 23, 2011, 12:31:03 AM

To tell you the truth, I tried to upload a pic of George at the level crossing from my computer, but it said it was too big. And when I reduced its size, it said that the browser was full.
Yeah, they're having some problems. I tried the other day. I'm waiting for my web hosting service to get sorted out so I can begin uploading my own stuff again and then post the img URLs.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

his second face is showing up anyway I vote for face #2

JD417

Quote from: DinoNTrains on January 23, 2011, 12:31:03 AM

that is what always happens to me!  :-\