Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann Thomas for 2011 ideas

Started by thomasrosiefan1, September 05, 2010, 05:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoNTrains

Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

TheJJ

Thats a good one! I like the picture in general most though.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: DinoNTrains on January 23, 2011, 01:20:12 PM
How about this face for George?

it is a good one but bachmann probably won't make it as it will freak kids out but I like it

The Chaz Storm

For George this is the best face that I could find Bachmann using:

TheJJ

I would love for Geogre to come back to the show and then they could make him.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: Chaz on January 23, 2011, 03:59:54 PM

not saying thats my favourite because it's not it doesent reflect his character at all but yeah it's probably the one bachmann will use and chaz I know you don't like smileys so I put none on this post as per your recomendation

James The Red Engine

Quote from: Chaz on January 23, 2011, 03:59:54 PM

Agreed Chaz

TheJJ

Quote from: DinoNTrains on January 23, 2011, 01:20:12 PM
How about this face for George?

I would still perfer this but you guys are right.

The Chaz Storm

That face isn't a bad one at all, it suits his character more too. :P  I just think that Bachmann and younger fans would prefer a happier expression on George, or something  that looks like he's about to do something...like ripping up rails. :P

SodorAdventures

Quote from: Chaz on January 23, 2011, 04:43:49 PM
That face isn't a bad one at all, it suits his character more too. :P  I just think that Bachmann and younger fans would prefer a happier expression on George, or something  that looks like he's about to do something...like ripping up rails. :P

Yea, I dont think I would like him oo much because his face is mean. I dont think kids would either. "Tear em' up, turn em' into roads"   Man was he a devios character. Remember when Rheneas or Skarloey was alos pushed off a cliff because of him.
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: SodorAdventures on January 23, 2011, 04:47:57 PM

Yea, I dont think I would like him oo much because his face is mean. I dont think kids would either. "Tear em' up, turn em' into roads"   Man was he a devios character. Remember when Rheneas or Skarloey was alos pushed off a cliff because of him.
no engines were pushed off a cliff by gorge

SodorAdventures

Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS on January 23, 2011, 05:01:48 PM

Almost, well he hit sir handel, I meant, episode Steamroller here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKi3zpiT_Js
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: SodorAdventures on January 23, 2011, 05:04:39 PM
Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS on January 23, 2011, 05:01:48 PM

Almost, well he hit sir handel, I meant, episode Steamroller here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKi3zpiT_Js
oh so thats what you meant

branmas

did any of you notice that duke made a cameo?

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: the little western fan on January 23, 2011, 06:49:29 PM
did any of you notice that duke made a cameo?
yup and renheas too I think even though I think he was ment to be at the works at the time? :-\ ;D