News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann Thomas for 2011 ideas

Started by thomasrosiefan1, September 05, 2010, 05:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillingsRR

Any one think Lady Hatt may be the 2011 figure?

TheJJ

AJWPRODUCTIONS

since when were we getting a figure this year also for those who havent read the character thread chaz closed his acount a few minutes ago this is what he said to me via PM about that
Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS on January 23, 2011, 06:55:21 PM
Quote from: the little western fan on January 23, 2011, 06:49:29 PM
I will in a couple of minutes.

It's not your fault at all though.  Like I said, I'm not mad at you at all.  I'll be off now, thanks for being a good friend to me while I was here.
it said in his signature it had to do with all the bickering wars :'( :'( :'(

BillingsRR

Almsot every year a figure is released with the engines and rolling stock. It will most likely be Lady Hatt or Mr. Percivel, in my opinion.

TheJJ

Both would be great in my opinion. I would also love the windmill.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

On with the chaz thing I said don't close your account because of me and I also asked him and I quote:please don't close your account:it was more than that but I'm a really slow typer and don't like writing long messages :'( :'( :'(

BillingsRR

Maybe, it has been asked for a few times. Even if Bachmann just makes an HO windmill like simmilar to it that woudl be fine. Walthers.com may have one simmilar to the one in the opening. Just search in the HO section for a windmill.

What about for the LS line? I see Emily coming out. Emily, Edward, or Toby.

TheJJ

I bet Toby. He would be cheapest and probably most popular after Thomas, Percy, and James.

BillingsRR

Can't forget Emily.............

She has earned her place in the top 5. I think she was in the second wave of HO engines, correct me if I'm wrong. I do think the girls deserve an engine. Maybe Mavis will come out. I was gonna say Rosie, but she isn't in HO yet why would she be in LS.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

this seems to have replaced the wishlist thread as of late last year though I'm not complaining just an observation  ;D

BillingsRR

That was just wishes in general, not for 2011.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: BillingsRR on January 24, 2011, 04:19:21 PM
That was just wishes in general, not for 2011.
I know that very well but the wishlist thread went as far back as page 3 after this thread was made and I know  its ideas for this year just a friendly observation

BillingsRR

It made more sense to start a new thread for 2011 so Bachmann will notice it rather than have them look at an older thread.

TheJJ

Well when it comes time I'll make the one for 2012. :P

JD417

talking about the wind mill Dapol makes an exact kit of the "classic" windmill all u would have to do is paint it and put it together, but if bachmann makes it it would probaly either be a painted kit or a finished project