Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann Thomas for 2011 ideas

Started by thomasrosiefan1, September 05, 2010, 05:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shining time

long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

TheJJ

Ok who remembers awhile back that the Bachmann said they would try to get T&F for all gauges? Maybe thats what they plan on doing this year.

JD417

i sure hope not after all the new scale doesnt even have 3 engine to purchase yet  :-\

TheJJ

Thats true. I wouldn't actually mind it in N scale. But perfer HO any day.

BillingsRR

I suggested B'mann picking up the N scale line. Tomix makes the basic 3 and Henry and a few cars. Since they are an Asian company licensing may be easy.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JJ96 on January 24, 2011, 08:17:50 PM
That's true. I wouldn't actually mind it in N scale. But perfer HO any day.
HO for me too but I (my opinion) would have liked to see n gauge over g cause I have dogs so yeah

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: BillingsRR on January 24, 2011, 08:19:57 PM
I suggested B'mann picking up the N scale line. Tomix makes the basic 3 and Henry and a few cars. Since they are an Asian company licensing may be easy.
apologies for double post but there japanese :P

BillingsRR

TheJJ

LOL! You are right! If anything calling it Asian is easier.

BillingsRR

Yeah, I forgot which it was so I just said Asia. It was ether China or Japan.

EDIT: Oh and JJ96 I maxed out on my 5 messages an hour thing(I don't quite understand that yet.....) so ya, if you don't have a youtube account, you should make one. My channel is linked on my forum page, or just go to youtube.com/Jamesis5. Still don't get the 5 message limit kinda messes up conversations :P

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JJ96 on January 24, 2011, 08:25:51 PM
LOL! You are right! If anything calling it Asian is easier.
ok sorry dident know that lol rofl ;D

TheJJ

Sorry BillingsRR my parents aren't big fans of youtube. I still go on they just don't trust me with an account.

BillingsRR

Meah, it is fine. If they don't like some of the videos(i.e.-swearing, mature related topics, etc.), have they turned on the TV? lolz Jersey Shore(Yuck!, gives New Jersey a bad reputation and Snookie and the Situation are now the stereotypes for the entire country, let alone Jersey :P) is about 100 times worse than youtube is. I've been on there for about a year and 1/2 and it isn't that bad if you are with the right crowd. Sure you may be harassed if you have a Thomas account, but you block those users and just ignore what they say. Actually youtube is trying to be facebook if you look at the new homepage......

TheJJ

Well its okay in my opinion.(youtube) But no offense lets get Back on Track. (pun intended)

BillingsRR

Ya I agree I went off topic ranting about Jersey Shore(:P)

But anyways. Anyone been to a DOWT event recently?