News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

? about TT #3

Started by JD417, September 23, 2010, 03:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JD417

I was talking to Corrie (thompsonline) on skype the other day and he made some good points aout what he thought it would be, such as it wouldnt be another gray truck with a diff face because all they would have to do is MAKE ANOTHER FACE, that would take a month or less...

the vent. van same thing except make it brown instead of blue...
and then he said "a completely new tooling" now i not going to show the pic he sent me,

but bach-man, is the TT #3 a completely new type of tooling?

ThomasFan247

I would think it's something brand new since there is no picture  :-\

and I know that this is off topic, but can you post some pictures of you bash and dash models and/or upload a video of them to youtube?

JD417

i still cant upload pictures  >:( (not mad at u TF247 ;)) BUT if u watch my Model Showcases they will be in the next one which will be Model Showcase 7

Cheeky_ULP

It's probably just a grey van with a face, like this:

therailwayinspector

We can only hope. But it would be good if it was that one or similar! There were a few like that that could be done...

Then again, on the rare offchance, it could be a truck from the original series of episodes!
Steam, Diesel? It's All The Same.
Creator Of Thomas The Model Adventures

ThomasFan247

Quote from: JD417 on September 23, 2010, 04:53:46 PM
i still cant upload pictures  >:( (not mad at u TF247 ;)) BUT if u watch my Model Showcases they will be in the next one which will be Model Showcase 7
That stinks :( That's ok :) I can't wait for the next showcase ;D

DinoNTrains

I have a facebook page called Bachmann Thomas and Friends and on their, there are a couple pics on what I think Troublesome Truck #3 will look like.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

PerfectPercy

Quote from: DinoNTrains on October 04, 2010, 09:37:08 PM
I have a facebook page called Bachmann Thomas and Friends and on their, there are a couple pics on what I think Troublesome Truck #3 will look like.

Thanks for a link. ::) Many people have their ideas of what it will be like but only Bachmann really chooses. It is pretty obvious that it will be either a van or truck with a new face on it. The faces were never accurate to the TV series completely, so I don't expect anything different this time. I actually kind of like the "original" faces on Troublesome Trucks 1 and 2.

The Chaz Storm

I'm gonna assume we will most likely see a picture of troublesome truck 3 when pictures from the ihobby show are revealed... That's generally when Bachmann updates their photo gallery to display new products into the range. 

thomasj219

All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: thomasj219 on October 06, 2010, 07:22:48 AM
And when is that again?

October 21-25.  So just a number of weeks :)

JD417

SWEEEEET!!  not long now! ;D

Lninging63

ooh i can't wait either  ;D
i just hope it isn't just another plain ol' coal truck with a face slapped on.. that would sortof be a downer

StanierJack

I can really see this coming out:

My reason being that Bachmann is making more and more items from scratch nowadays, rather than pre-existing toolings.

JD417

thats the van me and corrie were talking about  ;)