News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

C&O SHORT TRNDER

Started by BandO GLENNWOOD, September 27, 2010, 05:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BandO GLENNWOOD

I have 4 consols that i would like to convert to C&O stand in G9s with the use of the short vandy tender behind the H4 will this tender be sold in the future if not can i order the parts and assemble my own Thanks PAUL

ABC

Bachmann previously made Vandy long, Hicken, and vandy short tenders and they are still pretty easy to come by at many of your favorite dealers and online retailers. Bachmann does not currently produce any tenders for separate sale, so if you need another or a different tender you may purchase one from a dealer of your choice.

richg

Do a Google search for spectrum ho tenders. They are at some online stores and ebay. I have found some.

Rich

Atlantic Central

Quote from: BandO GLENNWOOD on September 27, 2010, 05:40:32 PM
I have 4 consols that i would like to convert to C&O stand in G9s with the use of the short vandy tender behind the H4 will this tender be sold in the future if not can i order the parts and assemble my own Thanks PAUL

The tender from the H4 is/was available seperately only through Peach Creek Shops, you can find them at www.peachcreekshops.com

I just checked and it appears they still have some in stock - they are listed with the locos on the web site, not with the other tenders.

Sheldon