News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

finding HOn30 equipment

Started by kevin2083, June 01, 2007, 10:32:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin2083

Other than Ebay, what would be a good place to look for HOn30 locomotives and rolling stock?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin
______
|_____|
0|||||0   
||'-#'||

Paul T

For RTR, the main suppliers are Liliput (Bachmann Europe), Bemo, Tillig and Roco. You should be able to find a mail order source.

For U.S. targeted kits, search for Train and Trooper and BNF hobby shops.

kevin2083

Thanks! some great sites.
I figured this would be a good place to ask since my LHS is temporarily shut down (no, I dont know why). I plan to add an HO standard guage and a HOn30 interchange in some newly acquired space about 3'x5'. progress will be slow as usual while I try to graduate, but it will get done.
______
|_____|
0|||||0   
||'-#'||

rikc9

Quote from: kevin drake on June 06, 2007, 06:34:14 PM
Thanks! some great sites.
I figured this would be a good place to ask since my LHS is temporarily shut down (no, I dont know why). I plan to add an HO standard guage and a HOn30 interchange in some newly acquired space about 3'x5'. progress will be slow as usual while I try to graduate, but it will get done.
I guess you are not aware that the 'Net is a huge library. Go to the General Discussion forum and look at this post. REAL LOCO FACTS REF.
For some reason the person posting has to yell ( All caps) the subject. Maybe a light just went on.
He does make a good point about searching.  Many in forums of all kind, very seldom ever figure this out. I do realize some people have no social skills and use the forums to make up for it.
Do a search in google.com yahoo.com ask.com

Good luck

rikc9

kevin2083

Thanks

I try not to search abroad 'cause my computer is REALLY slow and dosent allow me to stay connected to the internet for more than 9 minutes at a time. Thats why I figured this would be a good starting point, and it is.

QuoteGo to the General Discussion forum and look at this post. REAL LOCO FACTS REF.
For some reason the person posting has to yell ( All caps) the subject.

WHY DO WE HAVE TO YELL?? I'M NOT YELLING!!
______
|_____|
0|||||0   
||'-#'||

jschmid

congrats kevin, slow as usual? ha! ha ha, i been building a layout for 15 years! and its still not complete :D

ATSF5700BOB

Good Evening All !!! I have a link to another site that may or may not have been mentioned for HOn30 equipment.
It is: http://eurolokshop.com/index.html
I have ordered two locomotives in HOn30 from this company some time ago and was happy with the way the locomotives ran.
    Have a pleasant evening all.
              ATSF5700Bob