News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Release Dates?

Started by therailwayinspector, December 31, 2010, 09:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

therailwayinspector

I, look a lot of people on this forum, eagerly await the dates when items are expected to be released, and thought maybe it would be easier to have a thread dedicated to the subject that to have to trawl through things the the "Everything Thomas" thread or alike to find posts about when items are expected to be released.

So, to the purpose of the topic. What release dates are known for what items so far?

The only thing I know is that Large Scale James is due in the spring.

Could the Bach-Man give us an estimate as to when other items, such as Donal and Douglas, will be released? It just helps people like me know wether we have time to buy something now and save for them, or wether they are expected to be shipped out soon.

If anyone else knows when things are being released, please do post them here.
Steam, Diesel? It's All The Same.
Creator Of Thomas The Model Adventures

Anthony P2

Donald and Douglas will probably be released in the fall. The reason i say this is because bachmann will either say June or July, then they will push it back to August, then they will be released anywhere between October and December. it all has to do with the production schedule always changing.

DinoNTrains

Quote from: Anthony P2 on December 31, 2010, 10:41:38 AM
Donald and Douglas will probably be released in the fall. The reason i say this is because bachmann will either say June or July, then they will push it back to August, then they will be released anywhere between October and December. it all has to do with the production schedule always changing.
I've heard that Donald and Douglas would be released in Spring.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

thomasj219

All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

PasqualeCS96

In one month it will be the 1 year anniversary of the announcement of Donald and Douglas and there are not even any pics. yet. Hopefully we will get a picture early in the new year and have the models by Spring because we have waited long enough.

DinoNTrains

Quote from: thomasj219 on December 31, 2010, 02:44:36 PM
From where?

Someone asked on bachmann's facebook page where bachmann replied with "Sometime in the spring.''

The Farmer McColl figure is available, too. Here's a link. http://cgi.ebay.com/BACHMANN-HO-THOMAS-FARMER-McCOLL-TRAIN-42448-/180607440220?pt=Model_RR_Trains&hash=item2a0d0ad55c
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

Bluecoatscheesypoofs

They told me pictures will be revealed Febuary. The models will come shortly after that. Hop this helps

TheJJ

Thankfully! I hope they are posted like tomorrow...(Doubt it)